Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, February 05, 2006

Another Boring Weekend!

I have no life...lol Yesterday was such a nasty day outside. It was raining all day plus we had a few thunderstorms mixed in. I woke up a little before 7AM I thought I herd Little Guy saying mama so I go and open the door and it looked like I woke him up I still don't know if I was dreaming or not. So I took him into bed with me and of course he wouldn't go back to sleep and he was very cranky and started to hit me not hard but still, so I put him in his room to calm down. Then I only had one diaper and couldn't get none because Boater never leaves me the keys to the vehicle he is not using and plus the carseat was in my bedroom and I have no clue how that thing goes in the car...lol so I searched the house and found a few diapers that they send ya in the mail as samples =) Then I chatted with Ali for a while through im which is always nice. Ohh and thanks for letting me be a copycat by putting a weather pixie on my blog. Didn't do to much after that except play with Little Guy he likes to play hide and seek but it really wears his old mama out.
Today has just been a lazy day. I have actually be on the computer most of the day. Boater gave Little Guy a bath then took him to the hobby shop for you guess it more train stuff. Then he took him to see his cousins so they could finaly get there Christmas presents from us but his sister didn't have them this weekend. I don't know what is up with woman when they leave a man and don't take there kids with them, reminds me of my sister. I know one thng if Boater and I ever break up he will never have full custody of Little Guy or any other kids we have together. I would do anything to make sure I would have him, legally anyway So anyhoo then Boater took Little Guy over to Boaters aunts house thats where is mom was so little guy got to see his great grandmom, great aunt and mom mom. I stayed home just to get a little break from the little stinker. I chatted with Holli for a while, then fed Little Guy when they came home then looked for music codes to have music on my blog =) I had a few songs picked out and asked Boater which one he liked so thats the one I put up. I may change it from time to time. I hope it don't get on everyone's nerves.
AF has not made an appearance yet so come on Wed. I am getting very anxious . So I have no idea what were doing tonight. Boater is working on the train putting up lights I think. I have had a hard time posting comments on some blogs so I hope no one takes it personal. Like Ali said on her blog, Java I hope your feeling better today, you and Isabella have been on my mind lately =)

3 Comments:

  • At 2/05/2006 5:24 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    We've had a lazy weekend, too! I went to a baby shower yesterday and was exhausted from driving when I got home. Princess let us sleep in til 10 this morning...that NEVER happens! I made breakfast, did the dishes, and then we just played World of Warcraft for a few hours. Sailor's standing watch tonight, so he left a few hours ago and I'm just waiting til it's time for dinner! No AF yet, that's great! My fingers are crossed for you. I think I'm ovulating today, I've been having a kinda crampy pain.

     
  • At 2/06/2006 8:55 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Okay, hurry up and test! I'm so anxious and I can't test for another 2 weeks, so you have to! LOL

     
  • At 2/06/2006 11:18 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    LOL Blue!! As long as someone test postive right!! LOL
    Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend! I am sooo happy to hear that you got a lil break from Little Guy, he has been a handful lately huh! It is nice especially when it is the Daddy that gives ya that break!I am glad to hear that Little Guy got to see Boater's MOm and that side of the family, bout damn time huh..HAHAHA
    Boater is doing a lot with Little Guys room, oh I can't wait till we are somewhere the boys can have a nice room, they don't fit well in theirs now and the way it is set up you can't really do much with it.. They have four closet doors, but they are 2 seperate closets,that are mirrors, and they just have our storage crap in them..UGH
    Can't wait to hear the results soon!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter