Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm So Excited!!!

Well Boater went and got his taxes done and we are getting back more then I thought. It is twice as much as it was when I worked. So we are going to be able to pay off my one and only credit card and I just ordered me a Dell computer. It's the Dimension E310 model and it comes with a free flatscreen monitor. I was really surprise that I had to pay extra for a floppy drive to be put in. I also got the wireless keyboard and mouse. I have that now except my keyboard went up when Little Guy spilled my coffee on it but I still use the mouse but it's getting trashed when I get the new one. I was gonna get the PSP X but decided to wait on that maybe he can get me that with one of his bonus checks...lol So I should get it within 3- 5 days Woo Hoo =) Boater's gonna take this one since all he really does is look on ebay but he could be there for hours..lol and I won't have to share anymore since his is still sick. We are gonna put it out in the living room Yay!! now I can put together my new desk .Boater is gonna keep the rest of the money he is talking about getting another (you guessed it) boat...lol The good thing is we don't owe anything from last year so it's all ours. Well looks like a good start to our week hopefully I'll have even more good news come Wed. Happy Blogging =)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter