Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, February 06, 2006

UGH!!!!

I am about ready to throw this stupid computer out the window. I sooo want a new one. It has been acting crazy all morning. I turned it on this morning and went to get my coffee I come back and Boater said it wasn't loading so he restarted it and still would load, so I have to shut it down manually =( it did that a few more times. Ok so I'm doing my blog hopping and the blue screen of death comes up like 4 times usually if I hit enter like 4 times it will straighten out nope not today I just get a black screen. I guess thats what I get for buying it off ebay huh?
Boater is out doing his taxes hopefully we'll get enough back to pretty much pay off my credit card. It wouldn't have been so high if we didn't have to get the car fixed so it would pass emissions. got totally screwed by the shop we took it to, so he's getting them done and then we realized the truck has to be at emissions by the 8th so he's doing that, ohh and remailing the money for that ticket he got because the idiot forgot to sign it. He gets it back in the mail with a sticky on it saying you forgot to sign it then he gets a paper in the mail for request to suspened his license (just lovely)
Boater has come up with a name for my blog. he said to call it "A Bitch, A Brat, And A Boater" LMAO (what a hubby huh) if he thinks I'm gonna name my blog that then he's just crazy.
Not much going on AGAIN today I was hoping to just chill with my guys but will have to wait till he gets back from running his errands. I hope everyone has a great day!

3 Comments:

  • At 2/06/2006 2:04 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    HaHa, what a funny name Boater thought of. I do not blame you for not using that name LOL! Man that blows about your PC, I have had enough of my share of a crappy PC. Wouldn't that be cool if you could get enough to pay off the credit card and a newer PC.

     
  • At 2/06/2006 3:00 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Hmmm the blue screen huh? That usually indicates a virus! Anytime your PC shuts down automatically is usually virus-related! Get that checked out girl!

    We finally got all of our paperwork for taxes and Husker has been working on that. He's hating it because this is the first year of doing them without our CPA in 7 years!!

    I actually like the name of the blog hahahaa it's different! Definitely something a man would come up with though huh?!?!

     
  • At 2/07/2006 1:39 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    LMAO I like the name!!!!
    Not that your a bitch or anything..LMAO But the name is cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter