Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Saturday, February 11, 2006

A Better Day!!

I finally talked to someone at the doctors office that actually knew what they were talking about =) I have the right amount of meds it's just they have it written all wrong. I think there is a new Pharmacist where I get my meds at and she must have just graduated from school. But it's all settled and I started the prometrium yesterday morning. I had a pretty good day. Gave me and Little Guy a quick shower since we were waiting for the UPS lady to come and of course she didn'tr come till like 4 PM. So Boater got my desk set up and has the computer set up but has to run the wire for the internet so hopefully I'll be on my new pc tonight. I don't know what he did to this one but my speakers are not working =(. So my mom and I got to the store last night it was crazy you would think we are suppose to get snow today...lol there weren't even any carts available, you should have seen me trying to carry everything I had to get it was crazy. I was upset that they didn't have the cereal I get Little Guy which is Tiger Power he likes it plus it's full of the stuff he needs so I got him the new Berry Rice Krispies. I looked at the cereal that is suppose to be good for you to compair the sugars and other stuff , and it actually has less. I don't want to get into the habit of buying him cereal thats loaded with a lot of sugar. I got my guys there Valentines cards and was looking for something little for Little Guy but they don't really have anything for 2 yr olds and I'm surley not getting him chocolate, so I told Boater to pick him up a heart balloon . He really likes balloons I did get him a little something off the internet. I got hubby the usuall candy heart the pecan one he likes that.
I talked hubby into letting me get the PSP X and new speakers, but changed my mind when I was ordering my pc the PSP X was like $59 and the speakers were like $20 so I go to order them and now the PSPX was $98 something and the speakers were over $ 30 something so were just gonna wait till he gets his bonus check he gets one every month I think it's the profit sharing they have at his work =) I didn't know that they have the restores already in the computers now, hopefully I will never have to use it. Boater wants to restore this one I say good luck!! When I would restore it do to going to bad websites it would take forever it would get to a certain point and stop.
Not much going on today just waiting for Boater to get off work and hook up my computer. I hope all my blogging friends have a great Saturday!

3 Comments:

  • At 2/11/2006 10:56 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Glad they got the meds all figured out! Good luck with the Prometrium!

     
  • At 2/11/2006 10:22 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    I bet you're glad they got your meds straightened out!! I love Valentines Day ... I have to go shopping for V-Day stuff tomorrow. Husker spoils me silly that day!

    I must be REALLY behind if I didn't know that PSP X was out already! Sheesh! I need to upgrade from my 8.

    Hope you had a good Saturday!

     
  • At 2/12/2006 12:23 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Hope you get your program and the speakers!! The cd holli sent me works so good..like I bought it myself.. I love the new psp..and you can do so many cool things that you would of needed filters for before.. Pretty cool!!
    I hope you get to use your new computer soon!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter