Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, February 09, 2006

Frustrated!!

I am so frustrated right now. I was suppose to start taken the prometrium today well the pharmacy wouldn't fill my prescriptions yesterday, they had to talk to the doctors office. So I called the doctors office this morning and of course you never get to talk to the person you want plus you always have to leave a message. So they call me back they said they talked to the pharmacy this morning and I asked if it was still ok to start taking them in the late afternoon and the nurse made me feel like an idiot. So Boater comes home with the meds and I am confussed. They have me on 200 mg less of the prometrium then they did last month. Then with the estrogen I was told to take twice a day from days 8-11 and once in the morning on day 12, well the prescription say's take 3 times a day for 4 days. I am going to call the doctors again tomorrow third day in a row and demand that I talk to someone who knows what they are talking about. So I didn't start the prometrium today I want to make sure I'm suppose to only take 200 instead of 400 mg. I am very crampy so I'm hoping that maybe my cycle will start before I call them tomorrow and won't have to worry about taking the prometrium then that will mean we could start trying 10 days earlier, but with my luck it won't come but I can hope right? =) Poor Boater said he almost had a heart attack when they rang it up. They told him it would be $500 and something for the meds =0 he was like and thats with my insurance . The lady forgot to use the insurance card (duh) it was only $60 I am glad he said something.
So he comes home and we get into a big fight over something really stupid and he went to bed at 6 PM =( So he didn't get my desk set up which he said he would do since the pc should be here tomorrow, guess I won't be using it tomorrow =( Nothing much going on but the usual picking up and taking care of Little Guy. The other day he was so silly he runs by me and has his jammie bottoms off, then a few minutes later he runs by me again and now his shirt is off, then the next thing I know he is buck naked going to the bathroom saying bath time. He's so silly sometimesNow if only he would do that to go potty..lol I am thinking about getting a thing for the regular toilet so he can use that instead of his potty. He runs screaming from his potty but I have had him on the regular potty and he seems to like that better.
Thanks Java for giving me the code for the calender and changing the colors for me =) I hope all my blogging friends have had a nice day.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/10/2006 11:04 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Hope you get everything straightened out with the meds! We bought a toilet seat at Target for like $20 that has a built in child's seat...so you can lock it into the lid if it's not gonna be used for a while or unlock it and have a smaller seat ontop of the regular seat. With the other seats that just sit ontop of the seat, it's a pain for us to use the toilet, too, you know?

     
  • At 2/10/2006 11:09 AM, Blogger JC said…

    They have ones that fit on your toliet and when you go potty you just flip it up . It's a little more expensive but I think thats what I'm gonna get =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter