Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Howdy

Hi everyone, I hope you all are having a great day!! Not to much going on here. It's snowing not sure if we'll get any accumulation or not, but it's still pretty watching it fall. I hope we don't get to much because Boater took the Mustang instead of the truck. I think we were suppose to have rain. I had Boater go out the other night and buy a new brush for our dog, I just couldn't take it anymore..lol so he brushed her really good when he was done it looked like we had another little dog with all the hair that came off of her. That's the only thing I hate about German Sheppard's but they are very protective and that's one of the reasons we got her.
Little Guy is doing good he is finally starting to listen to a point =) He is getting excited about going to LaLa's house (my sister) for the weekend. He likes going to see the cat's and his uncle. Boater and I are suppose to go out to dinner not sure what we'll be doing after that. We had talked about driving to Ocean City for the night but not sure. We went there the day after we got married for a couple of day's we didn't have much money back then so we didn't really have a long honeymoon. I haven't gotten him anything except a card. He said he got all he wanted for his boat and that's all he needs.
Well AF came to visit me yesterday evening. I hate getting it so late in the day. It confusses me on if it is still day 1 or not and I am not gonna call the doctors office so they can make me feel like an idiot. My mom did talk to a midwife this morning and she said that it is day 1 so I'll be starting the clomid tomorrow. It looks like it's gonna be heavy again this month =( I guess I'll be sitting on the floor again until it calms down.
Well I guess I've bored ya's enough..lol I hope everyone has a good day. Happy Blogging!!

5 Comments:

  • At 2/22/2006 11:19 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Glad to hear you will be getting another night out!!
    I am sure Little Guy will have fun at his Auntie's!

     
  • At 2/22/2006 12:05 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    I know what you mean about German Shepards, I had when I was younger. That's what happened everytime I brushed her LOL.

    Have fun on your night out JC!

    Just an idea, you could make Boater a wallpaper for his desktop. Something with the lake and a boat or something and place it on his desktop. When he signs on he will be like cool LOL.

     
  • At 2/22/2006 1:23 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    Yay! You'll be trying again in NO time! :) Good luck! Do you take anything after the Clomid? I still have to use the Crinone (Progesterone) gel til I'm about 8 weeks pregnant.

     
  • At 2/22/2006 1:31 PM, Blogger JC said…

    yeah after the clomid I start the estrogen twice a day days 8-11 and in the morning on day 12 then I do the prometrium vaginaly from day 17 on which is(Progesterone)

     
  • At 2/22/2006 10:35 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Good Luck this round!!! Things have been really good for everyone lately, it's your turn!

    Enjoy your night out with Boater!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter