Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, February 20, 2006

Hello =)

Hi, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm doing pretty good not tired today =) . Boater took Little Guy out for some daddy & son time =) I am so glad he does that, they need time together and Little Guy needs time away from mommy. I so don't want him to be a mama's boy, well not to much of a mama's boy...lol Boater took him to the mall I think to get me something for our anniversary. I still can not believe in 4 day's we will be married for 11 yrs WOW it really don't seem like that long. Boater put him on the Merry Go Round here's 2 pic's there not that good would have been better if I was there...lol Why does their hair have to get all flated down by those darn hats =o


I would have taken his coat of to...lol Boater said he got 2 tickets for it because he was going to let him ride it again before they left but Little Guy started acting up throwing fits. Boater said he even threw himself down and hit his head in the process =( So Little Guy didn't get to ride it again. I felt so bad for Boater that had to be embarrassing. So Boater said he's not taking him shopping with him for a while =( .
I just stayed home and chilled, chatted on the phone and vac the floor & furniture. I wish I could find this dog's brush, I have looked everywhere. It seems like ever since we redid the kitchen and the living room I can't find anything. I am playing the waiting game now just waiting for AF to show up. Blue you have been in my thoughts lately do you go today for your test?
Well I hope everyone has a good Monday. Java you've been in my thoughts to =) I hope all is going well for ya. Happy Blogging =)

4 Comments:

  • At 2/20/2006 1:58 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    That is great that he spends time with Lil Guy by his self. What a good daddy. He loks like he is having fun, such a cutie!

    Isn't that usually how it goes you do some major refurbishing in the home and everything is never put back where it used to be. Hope you find that brush soon.

    On a whole other topic seeing as you call your hubby boater, we have this store called Boaters World. Needless to say everytime I drive by the dang thing I think of you guys LOL!!! Just had to share that.

     
  • At 2/20/2006 7:28 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    That's so sweet that he took him shopping! Sailor avoids the mall at ALL costs! LOL He'll take Princess places, but usually just to the fish store or McDonald's or something. They spend alot of time together at home, though.

    I go for my test in the morning! I'm so anxious! It was supposed to be today, but they called last week to reschedule it...maybe cuz of the holiday?

     
  • At 2/20/2006 10:56 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Aww that was sweet that Boater took Lil'Guy out today! Husker really enjoys taking the kids out for Daddy time too!

    Thanks for thinking of me! I think I'm getting jinxed by everyone who keeps leaving town, etc... "Don't have the baby while I'm gone", etc... Sheesh I keep this up and I'll never have her!! LOL

     
  • At 2/22/2006 9:26 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Glad the guys had some guy time to bad Little Guy was a stinker!!
    I hope you get something nice for your anniversary! 11 Years, long time of lovin..LOL
    Glad you got some time for you!!
    Have a great day!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter