Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, February 16, 2006

Headless Snowman


We now have a headless snowman. It got up into the mid 50's here yesterday and the snowman had already lost his eyes and smile the day before so when Little Guy looked outside the snowman had lost his nose. I put Little Guy down for his nap and was watching TV waiting for Boater to come home and I herd a thump I look ouside and the snowmans head had fallen off. When Little Guy woke up I told him and he looked outside he didn't even seem upset, I think I was more upset...lol
I am on day 7 of the prometrium 3 more days left of that then hopefully I'll start my cycle soon after that. I shouldn't have it as long as I normally do while being on the clomid since I am going to be taking it 2 days earlier this month.
I am sooo upset at my TV...lol I missed House on Tuesday =( I have it scheduled to record every week well I go to watch it Tuesday night after I got Little Guy to bed and it was not on there. WTF I thought so I checked it and it did have it to record but didn't. I hate missing my shows. I so loved my Tivo much better then this comcast DVR. Thats twice this season I missed a new episode I hope they have reruns of the shows I have missed. If anyone else watches House don't forget it's on This Monday at 8 PM instead of Tuesday.
Yay!!! I'm suppose to get my new computer speakers today and Boater's suppose to get a motor he ordered for his boat.
Boater came home a little upset yesterday. They had a meeting and they are cutting back on everyone's hours no more 20 hrs OT every paycheck =( but they say there will still be OT. This is suppose to go into effect the first week of March. He said that the guys that have been there for a while said that they tried this a few years ago and it didn't work out so I'm hoping that it won't work out this time. I like him having that OT...lol
Didn't do to much yesterday except the dishes and vacuum. Ohh let me tell ya what my little stinker did yesterday. I was trying to unload and reload the dishwasher. Not a thing to do while he's around..lol so I was trying to get him to go in the other room. I was standing facing the sink and the little stinker pulls my pants and underwear down and smacks my butt =0 where in the heck did he get that from, I have never done that to him. I couldn't help but laugh. Kids you got to love them =)
Well I hope you all have a Great day & Happy Blogging!!

5 Comments:

  • At 2/16/2006 2:13 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    Awwww, poor snowman! The weather is crazy it has been in like the 50's here for the past 2 days.

    I watched House the this past week, it was a good one janette. Sorry your TV went cookoo on you.

    Hopefully the less OT won't work like the older employees say. Extra money is always a good thing.

    HAHA, I can't believe Lil Guy did that! That is funny though I would have laughed too if it had been me LOL

    Oh and by the way GREAT song you got now Janette. I was gonna use that as a wedding song but Trucker doesn't really like it. oh well still a good song for me. Did you get your speakers yet?

     
  • At 2/16/2006 4:43 PM, Blogger JC said…

    Yup I got my speakers earlier today and just hooked them up woo hoo =)

     
  • At 2/17/2006 9:32 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    HAHAHA Pulling your pants down..OMG Where in the hell do they get this shit from? LOL
    Glad you got your speakers, I can't go without them.. I love to listen to music on the computer!! That sucks about the OT.. I wish Hubby's work would allow ot but thatis a BIG no no

     
  • At 2/17/2006 9:37 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    OMG! That's too funny! I think I would've been too shocked to do anything but laugh! LOL

     
  • At 2/17/2006 6:08 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    LOL a headless snowman... how funny!!

    Husker loves his OT too! He gets a couple of calls a week. He hopes to work this Monday because it's double time & 1/2 plus Holiday pay! WooHoo! Well, what am I happy about??? That's his play money! haaa!

    ROTF... I have had my pants shanked too! Kids... gotta love em!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter