Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It's Hump Day =)

Good Morning everyone!! I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!! Mine was nice =) Boater gave me a dozen roses in a new vase and a bag of Treasures creamy caramel (yummy) and a beautiful card, he is such a great card picker. Little Guy gave me a buttercream candle from yankee candle for my candle warmer Boater tried to get me another candle warmer but they didn't have any and a box of chocolate cover cherries and a beautiful card I almost cried. I felt really bad I didn't get Boater anything from Little Guy =0 I don't know what's wrong with me how could I have forgotten that I always get him something from Little Guy.He made me dinner again tonight (fish & shrimp) We just hung out and spent time with each other and Little Guy. I kinda knew he would be a sleep early tonight he usually is on Tuesday's but we had a great day . I tried to get pic's of Little Guy but it's really hard with him. Here's a sorda good one of him.
I hope I haven't ran anyone away from reading my blog. This dog of mine is shedding already!! I have been vac everyday and everyday I have to empty the darn thing thats how bad she's shedding I though I had a few more months before she did this. I am not looking forward to this snowman melting I don't know how Little Guy's gonna take it I've been trying to tell him that the snowman is melting and going away but don't know if he understands, the only thing the snowman has left on his face is his nose..lol the rest fell off yesterday when it was melting . Not much going on here today I have to unload and reload the dishwasher and vaccuum and figure out what to make with this ground beef for dinner. Happy Blogging!!

6 Comments:

  • At 2/15/2006 9:50 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Awww, that's so sweet!

     
  • At 2/15/2006 9:20 PM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    Awww, poor little guy, I hope he'll be ok with the snowman melting.

    Boater sure is a sweet guy. :)

    And that pic of Little Guy is way to darn cute!!! ;)

     
  • At 2/16/2006 10:03 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    adorable pic of Little guy!
    Hope he will survive the snowman melting!! Our snow is almost gone too.. It has been high 40s and is supposed to get close to 60 today.. BUT.. Then 20s the rest of the weekend..SIGH!!
    WTG Boater, That was very sweet of him!!

     
  • At 2/16/2006 10:03 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Oh and I love "Back At One" I have the Mark Wills (country guy) version of it on my computer!

     
  • At 2/17/2006 6:10 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Sounds like you had a nice Valentines!! Lil'Guy is such a cutie!!!

     
  • At 2/17/2006 10:07 PM, Blogger JC said…

    Thanks Ladies for the comments on my Little Guy =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter