Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, February 27, 2006

Howdy All!!



Hi everyone, I hope you all had a nice weekend. Well Friday Boater comes home and we exchanged anniversary gift's. I couldn't figure out what to get him so he got money to go towards anything he wants for his boat or whatever. I learned long ago to either give him money or have him go and pick it out..lol he does not like my taste. He gave me a very pretty diamond necklace , the chain is to small so we have to go get another chain. We went out to dinner at this place called SeaSide we had a great time and the food was wonderfull, of course I couldn't eat it all and brought home a goodie bag =) Well on the way home we got some much needed exercise and no it's not the kind of exercise I wanted..lol Boater forgot to put gas in the truck and we ran out of gas coming off of 100 so we had to walk a mile to a gas station and walk a mile back to the truck Fun, Fun. Then we came home for a few minutes and went to this bar down the street we really didn't care for it much so went to another bar. I got tore up!! I don't even remember coming home. I don't plan on doing that again...lol I was so sick Saturday I couldn't keep anything down I just hope that the clomid got to get into my system. I was able to keep that down for like 3 hrs. Sunday we just really hung out. Boater was on my computer most of the day so I watched a few movies on Lifetime and of course watched some of the race, would have watched it all but my sister had come to drop Little Guy off and she actually brought dinner =) Little Guy had a great time over lala's house..lol He gave me such a fit getting him to bed, all he kept saying was lala's house...lol I sure did miss my Little Guy and am glad he's home.
That's pretty much what we did this weekend. Take care and Happy Blogging!!

3 Comments:

  • At 2/28/2006 9:30 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Oh yucky running out of gas blows!!
    Glad you guys had a good weekend!!
    That is awesome that Little Guy does have a good time over LaLa's, always makes it easier for others to want to watch them ya know!!

     
  • At 2/28/2006 1:30 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    It does sound like you guys had a great weekend! Even with the gas running out and the hike you had to take, I hope you made it a fun walk LOL.

     
  • At 2/28/2006 10:20 PM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    hehe! You pulled a 'Jayme'. And got TORE UP!! LMAO ;) I'm glad ya'll had a good time together. But that really sucks that you guys ran out of gas.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter