Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Friday, March 10, 2006

UGH!! My Hair =(


Hi, How is everyone this Beautiful Friday? I'm good. I don't know what's going on with my hair. Ever since Sunday like at the crown of my head and half way down it's like oily. It feels like I put gel in it and looks like I haven't washed it in weeks and it's kinda sticky . I wash it really good and make sure I rinse it good and it still looks that way. Does anyone know what I can do? I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the estrogen I took I finished that on Saturday morning. I use to have such pretty hair until after I had Little Guy but this is just crazy!!!!
I am on day 18 now of my cycle . We haven't babydanced as mush as I would have liked but Boater has been working hard so that kinda puts a damper on things. I am gonna buy me one of those Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor's . I have looked them up online and they run $100 and up but have found some on Ebay for $45 that are brand new so I am going to get it. I am hoping that I won't need it next month but will have it incase I do, and if I don't need it I can always resell it. My mom had talked to my old ob/gyn that I had when I was pregnant with Little Guy and she said that it could take me 3-4 months =( I kinda knew it wouldn't work the first month but I sure was hoping.
Not to much going on here today. I have a few dishes to wash. I will probably take Little Guy outside to play since it's gonna be near 70 out today.
I hope everyone has a great Friday. Happy Blogging!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 3/11/2006 5:55 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    That's so strange about your hair! I know that my hair (when pregnant) is completely different than when not pregnant. It must be the hormones. Wash your hair once with some dish detergent, that should strip the oils!

    Hopefully having the monitor it'll help you guys not exhaust yourselves too much!!

    Enjoy your weekend, it's gorgeous here!

     
  • At 3/11/2006 10:29 PM, Blogger JC said…

    Thanks Java I washed my hair with dish detergent and then shampoo and it worked!!!! It still feels a little oily but it don't look like I haven't washed my hair in a year..lol I have never had this problem before. I feel like I'm just falling apart =( Ohh and I tried to order that FM and it said that the transaction was blocked, that the ebay member wasn't accepting funds? hmm weird if you ask me. So I talked to Boater and if I didn't get pregnant this month he gave me the go ahead and get one of the other ones which cost almost $100, but I feel it would be worth it if it helps =)

     
  • At 3/13/2006 9:02 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Glad your hair is a bit better now! I am sure it is from the estrogen for sure!!
    B's Mom uses beer sometimes too, try that sometime see if it works too!!

     
  • At 3/13/2006 2:22 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Really? Beer! How weird!! lol I have heard of people putting baby powder in their hair to dry out any extra oils too!

    I'm glad it helped!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter