Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, March 06, 2006

Hello =)

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is having a great day. Mine has been so-so. I had to go to the dentist . He really didn't do anything but take x-rays. I have to get the ok by my ob/gyn before he will touch me due to me trying to get pregnant. He did say that I would have to get the rest pulled on the top =( I'm not to happy about that. Why did I have to inherit my parents genes...lol I knew that this day would come but thought it wouldn't be for a long time. I take great care of them and this is what I have to go through. I just pray that Little Guy get's his from his daddy's side. I soo do not want him to go through what I have had to go through. So my mom's gonna call my ob/gyn tomorrow since it's a little hard to understand me and if she say's it's ok I go on Monday for a cleaning and I think a gum scraping ohhh fun, fun. I will probably have to get like 2 or 3 pulled on the bottom but he said they look good =)
We are still babydancing I am on day 14 now. I have been doing the ovulation test's but they say I haven't ovulated yet. I have had pains in my sides so who know's, Boater say's he don't think they are working...lol I'm not sure. I have never has this kind I have used the regular test before and these are test strips, but I have read that clomid could through it off so I'm wondering if the estrogen I took could do the same.
Little Guy is doing good still ornery as ever. He did seem to enjoy his mom mom today so thats good. Boater's grandmom is in the hospital she went in today due to chest pains. Please say a little prayer for her that it's nothing serious.
Well that's it here. I hope everyone has a great night and as always Happy Blogging!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter