Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Bored!!


I am sooo bored..lol I've tried to go on my favorite message board and it's down =( I wanted to see if Java had her little Isabella yet and how it went. I hope all went well and they are going good.
My Little Guy has a cold =( I hate when they don't feel good, but the good thing is he don't really get sick that often (knock on wood) he's still ornery though..lol
I finished my last clomid on Monday and started the estrogen yesterday. Sheww it sure does give you hot flashes, I could just go and stand in front of the freezer naked =o
Don't really have anything to do I've already cleaned the kitchen and I vacuumed really good yesterday and cleaned the bathroom. I may just take a nap later which I haven't done in ages. I have no plans on going out anytime soon. I wasn't going to post this but ohh well it's my blog right..lol I have had a partial plate in my mouth since I was 19 well Friday night when we came home from the bar I was so drunk when I got sick I accidentally flushed them down the toilet. I was sooo hysterical and still can not believe I did that. It's really time I got a new one anyway but I'm sure I'll have to have more pulled. So I go Monday to get evaluated. I just hope it don't interfere with me trying to get pregnant. I'm just glad we have dental insurance we didn't with Boater's other job . So I'll probably be a real couch potato until I get them fixed. I feel like an old lady...lol
Well that's about it here. I hope everyone is having a good day!! Happy Blogging!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3/01/2006 11:55 PM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    It just totally sucks when the board is down. UGH! It makes the day boring...LOL

    OMG, you flushed it down the toilet?!? That's pretty damn drunk...lol ;)

     
  • At 3/02/2006 10:16 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    I know I so hate when the board is down too!

    Ha flushed them down the toilet, that is funny. Maybe that is fate telling you if you are not going to get a new one on your own, we will find a way for you to have to. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter