Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Friday, March 03, 2006

TGIF!!!


Hi everyone, I hope you all are having a good Friday so far. Mines been ok so far =) I've been up since 6:15 =0 can ya beieve it...lol Boater went to work later today so i got up to spend some time with him before he left. Not to much going on. It's pretty much same old sh** different day.
Little Guy is doing much better Boater went out Wed. night and got him this stuff called Little Colds and I gave it to him twice and he woke up yesterday like he didn't even have a cold =)
Well we started babydancing if anyone is still interested in our journey TTC #2. That's one of the best parts of it...lol I am only on day 11. This chart they sent me has for me to babydance from day's 10-16. I am just praying that it works this month. Boater got me some ovulation test strips, they are a little different then what I used last time but you get 20 strips instead of 7. I wanted to get the Clear Blue Easy brand but didn't want to spend the $40 for only 7 test's. Maybe next month if it don't happen for me this month, but I'm keeping everything I have crossed =)
Where is everyone? ...lol
Well that's about it here. I hope everyone has a great day. Happy Blogging!!!
Ali: I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you and I am here if you need someone to talk to.


Congratulations Java & Family on the birth of your Little Girl!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 3/04/2006 9:50 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    FINGIES CROSSED AS ALWAYS!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Thanks for thinking of me, I am getting by.. Busy this weekend so I guess that is good! LOL
    Glad to hear Little Guy is feeling better.. Little products ROCK!! I have used the Little Noses on the boys and they were better in no time!!
    Have a great Saturday!!

     
  • At 3/04/2006 6:55 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    That's good that Little Guy is better. I am hoping it will work for you guys this month too, good luck!

     
  • At 3/05/2006 2:38 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Thank you so much!!!!

    I'm thinking about you and sending you every last one of my baby vibes :) They better work!!

     
  • At 3/06/2006 7:15 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    Fingers crossed! Have fun! Keep us posted!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter