Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Happy Hump Day!!


Hello, How is everyone? I hope all is doing good!! I'm doing ok nothing really going on here. My mom finally got a hold of my ob/gyn today (she was off yestersay) and she gave me the ok to go ahead. So I am happy about that. I didn't want to have to put off trying to get pregnant. I sure hope I didn't chase anyone away and I hope no one thinks differently of me.
I am still using those test strips to see if I am ovulating and they still say that I'm not but I have been having pains in my side for the last 2 day's. I did give Boater the night off last night, he wasn't feeling good plus Tuesday's he always goes to bed earlier then usual. I'm just hoping I didn't mess it up. I am on day 16 I have read that you normally ovulate 5-9 day's after the last pill of clomid , so today is day 8 from there. I start the prometrium vaginaly twice a day tomorrow (fun,fun) I sure hope it works this time. I want to have a baby this year and time is running out plus it would be fun to be pregnant with my MO friends =)
Little Guy found a new show he likes and it is driving me crazy it's all I hear...lol It's called The Wonder Pet's it's a new show on Nick. He is so cute when it comes on he jumps around and squeal's with excitement. Has anyone seen this yet? Ohh I almost forgot Little Guy tried to brake my arm the other day , He almost shut my wrist in the door. I know he didn't mean it but boy did it hurt and you should see the ugly bruse I have on it.
Well that's about it here for today =) I hope everyone has a great day . Happy Blogging!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 3/09/2006 11:41 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Good luck! I hope you're pregnant with us, too!

     
  • At 3/09/2006 1:10 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS!!!
    I hope that everything works out in your favor!!
    I have never heard of that show before, but if it is about animals Sonshine would just love it!!
    Have a great day!!
    Oh by the way.. I love the song playing today!!

     
  • At 3/10/2006 10:34 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    Good Luck to you guys, I hope it works this time! I think I may have seen that show b4 or heard it on in the background here LOL. it is amazing what kids will get into. Like Teletubbies Bowlergirl was hooked on that when she was one, I didn't care for it though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter