Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Friday, March 24, 2006

Kinda Pissed!!!


Hello Ladies, how are you all doing today? I'm ok my mouth still hurts, I wonder when it will stop.I sat here all day and waited for my doctor to call me and guess what? She didn't, I even called and left another message for her to call me. Oh well I guess I'll have to call again Monday morning.
Boater took Little Guy to the doctors. I was getting worried because I thought he was getting better but he started whining more and I thought he had the cold in his eyes. Well Little Guy has a sinus infection and guess what? Pink Eye in both eyes =( I asked Boater how in the heck could he have gotten pink eye. He said the doctor told him that he could have gotten it from another child or he could have gotten it from rubbing his nose into his eyes wow I never knew that I always thought you got it from someone else. I'm not sure if he got it from when he was at Boaters moms on Monday because the lady she lives with runs a daycare so who knows. I can not believe my baby has to take medicine. This is the first time ever =( The good thing is his lungs are clear.
They changed Boaters hrs and days off at work. It will start the first of April. His hrs are going to be 3 AM-12:30 PM Thursday-Monday. That stinks because now he won't have any days off on the weekend and he'll loose 5 hrs OT a week but he does get time in a half for Sundays so it probably works itself out.
I guess thats about it for my day. I hope everyone has had a nice day. TTFN

4 Comments:

  • At 3/24/2006 10:23 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    So sorry your Dr didn't call you back and Little Guy is sick! He's almost 2 1/2, so if this is his first time needing medicine, he's doing great! Hope you get ahold of the Dr on Monday!

     
  • At 3/25/2006 9:23 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    AWW Poor Little Guy!! PINK SUCKS..Oh my boys have never had it but I have and oh man I sure hope he doesn't drive you too batty.. I hope he feels better soon!!
    Sorry you doc didn't call..It so irks the hell outta me when they do that shit!! I hope your mouth starts to feel better!! Be super careful with the pink eye, it is so catchy and that is one thing you don't want to deal with while you still feel like crap!!

    Give me a jingle tomorrow afternoon if you want and we will gab some!!

    HUGS..It sure sounds lik you need a few!!!

     
  • At 3/25/2006 9:24 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    OOPSIE THAT SHOULD SAY PINK EYE..LOL

     
  • At 3/26/2006 11:09 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Pink eye.. YUCK! Poor Little Guy, in both eyes too :( Hope he heals up quick!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter