Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Friday, March 17, 2006

TGIF & Happy St. Patty's Day!!!


Hi everyone!! Happy ST. Patty's Day to all you irish guy's & gal's =) . Please if you go out and celebrate please don't drink and drive and be safe!! How is everyone today? Not to bad here I have the sniffles =( but I usually don't get anything more then that. My guy's aren't doing so good. Little Guy is starting a cough but only when he sleeps and it don't wake him up so that's good he did have a little fever this morning but it's gone now, he is also a little stuffy. I am surprised he got sick he hardley gets sick. I told Boater yesterday that he was going to call the doctor today when he comes home if he's not doing any better.
My dog seems to be sick to. I woke up yesterday morning and she had diarrhea =( she did it twice in the kitchen and 4 times on the new carpet UGH!!!. So she spent a lot of time outside yesterday and then Boater woke me up this morning cuz she went on his clothes. I don't know what's wrong with her, I don't think she had gotten into anything.
Well thats about it here. I hope everyone has a great Friday and if I don't post this weekend have a great weekend. Take Care!!!!
Happy Blogging =)

8 Comments:

  • At 3/17/2006 1:41 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    Happy St. Pats day!!! Sorry you guys are in the sick side. I hope you guys get to feeliong better real soon.

    As for the dog that sux. Have you given her any new treats or food she is not used to. That can give them that problem you described. I also hope she is better soon, I hate when my poochy isn't feeling too good.

    Have a great day!

     
  • At 3/17/2006 2:02 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    Happy St Patrick's Day! You test on Monday, right? Fingers are still crossed, been thinking about you! :)

     
  • At 3/17/2006 2:44 PM, Blogger JC said…

    Nae I don't think we are giving her anything different. I have no clue what it is unless she got into the trash with out me knowing.
    Yes Blue Monday's the day, but I think it will be another BFN I am not having any symptoms excpet my bbs hurt here and there and I am getting cramps but mainly a little after I use the prometrium vaginaly I hope that's not TMI =) I am not going to get my hopes up this time like I did last month. I think it would be so cool to get a BFP I checked to see what the due date would be if it is and it had the day before Little Guy's Birthday.

     
  • At 3/19/2006 5:55 PM, Blogger JC said…

    Whelp I'll be testing on Tuesday. Boater forgot to pick me up a test and I'm not going to the store looking like this.

     
  • At 3/20/2006 11:38 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Oh yuck, I'm sorry everyone seems to be sick. It's really bad when the dog even has it huh?!

    Hope you had a better weekend!!! How's everyone doing?
    Did you get your test today?

     
  • At 3/20/2006 1:56 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Hope evryone is feeling better!! Including the doggy!!
    Good luck with your test.. I have no idea what those letters mean that you and BLue are talking about,but I still wish ya luck..HEHE
    Oh and LOVE LOVE LOVE the song playing... I have this cd and I play this song and She hates Me alot and LOUD!!

     
  • At 3/20/2006 10:28 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    LOL Ali! What letters?

     
  • At 3/20/2006 11:30 PM, Blogger JC said…

    BFN = Big Fat Negitive
    BFP = Big Fat Positive
    =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter