Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hump Day =)


Hi everyone, how is everyone doing? I hope good. I'm doing pretty good. Little Guy's fever broke yesterday =) He still is not himself, still very cranky and whiney. I think he gave his daddy his cold and then daddy gave it back to him. He hasn't let me get anything done around here the past few day's, hey I'm not complaining...lol
I had to follow Boater to the body shop to drop off the truck due to him having an incident with it a week or so ago. That didn't take no time at all I was surprised since rush hour was about to start. I need to drive more I was so nervous and I was driving the truck and the mirror is all messed up. I choose to drive it only cuz I'm more use to it then I am the mustang and would rather drive something I am more familiar with when I'm driving somewhere new...lol
Boater got another raise today. Woo Hoo it was 6% so he got $1.25 Not bad. That's $2.65 so far this year =) I am so proud of him.
My one tooth still hurts not as bad though, atleast my gum isn't swollen anymore. I just can't wait to get this all done and over with so I don't feel like a hillbilly anymore.
I hope everyone has had a great day. It is cold and windy here =( Take Care!!
Happy Blogging!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3/16/2006 9:09 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    YAAY!! CONGRATS BOATER!!!!!! That is completely awesome!!!
    Hope your guys start to feel better soon!!!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SONG!!! GREEN DAY ROCKS!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter