Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, March 23, 2006

Howdy


Hello Ladies, How is everyone doing? I'm doing ok. My mouth is still sore and I am so hungry all I can eat is soup, applesauce, pudding and stuff like that , but it don't really fill you up. I hate that I have to cook yummy meals and watch my guy's eat it while I'm eating soup =( My dentist called me yesterday to see how I was doing. I thought that was very sweet of him I have never had one call to check up on me. He asked when I was coming in to get my stiches out and I was like hmm I didn't know I had to...lol I thought that they would dissolve, so I go Monday to get them out. It looks like I'll be spending a few more Monday's there...lol
I called my doctor today and of course she was not in today she was at the hospital. So I left a message for her to call me tomorrow. I just don't see the reason why I have to wait. I could understand if I had a bad tooth but I don't yeah I have 2 that need root canals and a few that need filling but I feel if they were that bad the dentist would have pulled them. Plus just a few weeks ago she gave me the go ahead to get dental work done, so maybe if I talk to her since I am a little more understandable she'll give me the go ahead. I really don't want to wait I am getting older I'll be 35 in July.
Well thats about it here. I'll post tomorrow what she saids incase anyone is interested. I hope everyone had a great day. Take Care!!
Happy Blogging!!

3 Comments:

  • At 3/23/2006 10:56 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    That has to suck sitting there watching them eat your yummy meals while you slurp soup. Kinda funny though cause you also have to stare at it as you cook it, boy you don't catch a break do ya.

    Well I hope when you get ahold of your DR. that she gives you the go ahead. I know that would make you feel better about having to slurp all that soup LOL!

     
  • At 3/23/2006 11:55 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    That was really sweet of your Dentist to call and check on you! Of course we're all interested, let us know what the Dr says tomorrow!

     
  • At 3/24/2006 12:18 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    For sure let us know what the doc says... I think it is pretty dumb that the doc is saying to wait.. I hope you get good news soon hun!!
    Hey what happen to you calling me back yesterday? LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter