Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Well....


Hello ladies, how is everyone doing today? I could be better. I tested this morning only to get another BFN (big fat negitive) I think my doctor is off today, so probably will have to wait till tomorrow to find out what to do next.
I went to the dentist yesterday and they pulled all the teeth that needed to be pulled on both top & bottom which was 12 total. Wow I didn't think it was that many. The ones on the top were surgical extractions so I have stiches on each side. I really didn't expect him to pull them but this way I'll be done quicker. I have to take penicillin every 6 hours and he did give me oxycodone for the pain but I have just been using tylenol extra strength. My face is swollen . I just look like someone punched me a few times in the face..lol
We are feeling a little better I still have a little bit of a stuffy & runny nose, Little Guy has a little cough, but is pretty much back to himself =)
I want to thank everyone who's been praying for me and keeping me in there thoughts. I guess I'm not gonna have a 2006 baby =( I just hope I can have another. I guess all I can do is try and pray!!
I hope you all have a great day!! Take Care!!
Happy Blogging!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 3/21/2006 10:45 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    I'm so sorry! I don't know what else to say, I know nothing will make you feel better right now. Let us know what the Dr says. I know this will not help, but I do believe everything happens for a reason. I do believe that when you do have another, it will be born exactly when it's meant to be born, so maybe it's just not time yet? And as hard as I know it will be to deal with, if you can't have another, you can always adopt...maybe there's a baby out there waiting for you. Just keep your head up and believe that it'll happen...sooner or later, one way or another.

     
  • At 3/21/2006 11:53 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    Awwwww, JC I am so sorry to hear that. I know how bad you and boater want this. I hope it happens for you soon.

    Wow 12 teeth pulled man that has to be some pain you are going through. Oh but like you said at least you will have it done sooner.

    I am glad you guys or feeling better though!

     
  • At 3/23/2006 10:14 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    I am sorry to hear the test was neg. But like Blue said there are reasons for everything. God works in mysterious ways thats for sure!!
    I hope your mouth don't hurt to much!!
    HUGS

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter