Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Very Upset!!!


Well my mom just got off the phone with my doctor, she called for me since it's hard to understand me right now I'm still swollen. Well my doctor has put the babymaking on hold until I get all the dental work done which is 2 root canal's and a few fillings. I was going to get the root canals done then go every other week for the fillings since it is so exspensive. I mean the root canals are over $2,000 for just 1 so that's over $4,000 and the filling range from $125-$145. I could handle the fillings everytime Boater got paid, but the root canals would go on my charge =(. So now I don't know when we'll be TTC again. I do have extra clomid and my doctor told my mom that she can't tell me not to take them. So we'll see I just might if I get my period. What would you do? I am so upset I can't stop crying. I feel like my hopes have been ripped from me in a matter of a second.
I hope everyone has a great day!! Happy Blogging!!

4 Comments:

  • At 3/22/2006 2:51 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    What's your doctor's reasoning for putting it on hold? I'm so sorry, I'd be upset, too! I don't know what I'd do...do you have extra Clomid and Prometrium?

     
  • At 3/22/2006 5:54 PM, Blogger JC said…

    She said that 1 bad tooth could make you go into premature labor, so I'm guessing she's talking about the ones I need the root canals and fillings in and yes I have enough clomid and prometrium.

     
  • At 3/22/2006 9:58 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    Wow, tough decision. I really don't know what I'd do. I'd probably have a hard time not trying if I had the meds, but Sailor always makes me do everything the Dr says, so he'd probably refuse. LOL

     
  • At 3/23/2006 10:12 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    I am sorry your doc says to wait..That is a big bummer I am sure!!
    Get those teeth fixed up and then maybe you can try again in a few weeks!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter