Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, March 26, 2006

Bored!!


Hello ladies, how is everyone's weekend going? Mine has been boring. I haven't been out of the house since last Monday I don't want to scare anyone..lol My mouth feels really good now but still can't try to eat anything worth wild till I get these stiches out tomorrow.
I sure hope I can get a hold of my doctor in the morning before I have to go to the dentist. I started my cycle yesterday and if she gives me the ok and wants me to do what I did last month then I need to start the clomid tomorrow. Please keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm stiill trying to decide if I'm going to get that fertility monitor or just try the Clear Blue Easy ovulation kit. I might just to the ovulation kit since I have to spend so much on my mouth.
Little Guy is doing a lot better. His eyes looked so good yesterday morning when he got up and that was only with 2 treatments. Thanks ladies I know that it is highly contagious. and have been washing my hands and his everytime either I touch him or he touches his eyes, which he hasn't been doing much of since yesterday morning. I know one thing it is so hard to get those drops in his eyes. It take's both me and Boater to hold him. He doesn't give me a problem with taking the amoxicillin for his sinus infection. I guess he's gonna take after his mom on those. I use to get bad ones growing up. He has picked up saying "Ohh Mom" when I say no to him when he wants something I don't want him to have. It is so darn cute...lol I have no clue where he got that from.
Ohh I just remembered the race was on. I'm kinda scared to watch it Dale Jr. hasn't been doing so good the last few races. I tell Boater it's probably because I'm watching it..lol I remember my brother had me hooked on the Redskins the year they won the Super Bowl I think that was in 1991. When I would watch they wouls loose...lol
Well I hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend. Take Care!!!
TTFN =)

2 Comments:

  • At 3/26/2006 11:08 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Ok I completely get the bored part...same HERE!!!

    You know, I was looking at your blog the other day and I KNEW I had replied to some posts but my replies were NOT there.

    So tonight after posting at Ali's and not seeing my post that I had JUST made I realized that I haven't been scrolling down far enough and doing the word verification so NONE of my posts were through and I went on to other blogs!!! SORRY!!!!!!!!! lol

     
  • At 3/27/2006 10:42 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    Man I too get the whole bored thing, I get like that often. Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys I hope you get the go ahead and this is the month!

    How cute, wish i could hear Lil Guy saying "Ohh Mom." Glad to hear he is feeling better!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter