Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Happy Hump Day!!


Hello friends, how is everyone doing today? I am good I went to the dentist to get those root canals done but he started on one and my canal is calcified (sp) so he put some medicine in it to see if it will soften up and he caped it. So I go back Monday. He said that he'll be able to due the impressions then to that my gums are healing really good woo hoo finally. We had to take Little Guy with us, Boaters mom couldn't watch him today. So Boater took him to the mall and he rode the Merry Go Round and ate pizza (his favorite) Boater said he was really good today which is surprising.
It feels weird having Boater home on Tuesday's & Wednesday's.He got a new used boat off of ebay well I actuall won it for him he's not that good on bidding...lol I try telling him do not bid until there is 1 minute left but you know men they hardly listen. He had to drive to Harrisburg, PA this morning to pick it up. It's a little bigger then his other boat and it came with a nice motor , so hopefully there will be enough room for all three of us. I don't think we'll take Little Guy out that much on it but it would be nice to take him out a few times. We were thinking about taking him out either this month or next month while it's still warm out but not hot.
I am on day 12 now of my cycle. I started doing to ovulation test's this morning but of course I'm not ovulating yet my fertility monitor has it as high fertility but not peak. So now the baby dancing can begin =). I read that if you take robitussin a few days before and the day you ovulate it can help with the cervical mucus I hope thats not TMI...lol so I am doing that. I am gonna try everything I can to try and have a 2006 baby.
Well that pretty much whats going on here. I hope everyone has had a nice few days. Take Care!! TTFN =)

5 Comments:

  • At 4/05/2006 5:26 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    Woo Hoo! Have fun baby dancing! It'll be a late December baby if it's a 2006 baby, right? I got pregnant with Princess somewhere around April 10, and her due date was January 1st. When's Little Guy's birthday? It's in December, right? Or November?

     
  • At 4/05/2006 6:46 PM, Blogger JC said…

    if I got pregnant the due date would be December 30th, Little Guy's bday is November 29th

     
  • At 4/06/2006 2:04 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    WooHoo to the new Boat! Husker wants a boat so bad but we really have to wait for a house first (he needs a place to park it, right?!)

    Robitussin? How weird! Hope it's not an old wives tale and works!! HAVE FUN DOIN' THE DANCE!

     
  • At 4/06/2006 9:53 AM, Blogger JC said…

    I know I was like what robitussin? ....lol Here's a link if anyone wants to read about it.
    http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/robitussin.html

     
  • At 4/10/2006 11:35 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    GOOD LUCK WITH THE DANCIN!!
    Hope Boater enjoys his new boat!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter