Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, April 03, 2006

What a Beautiful Day!!


Hello ladies, how is everyone doing today? I'm good just a little tired. It was so nice here yesterday. My sister and her hubby and 3 of her kids came over. Little Guy just loves when they come over (he get's spoiled with attention) They played outside yesterday for a good while. Little Guy didn't get his nap so when they left a little after 7 PM he wanted to go right to sleep..lol I kept him up till about 5 of 9 figuring that he would sleep through the night. Wrong answer the little stinker got up around 12:45 AM so I tried to get him to fall back to sleep before Boater got up for work but that didn't happen, so after Boater left for work I took him in my bed and we fell a sleep watching tv. We didn't get up till 10:30 wowser.
I took the last of the clomid yesterday, and I got the fertility monitor Saturday but I'm not sure it will work for me on this cycle. You can only program it up to cycle day 5 well Saturday I was cycle day 8 I am still gonna try it but I did get me the digital clear blue ovulation kit just incase =) almost time for the babydancing to begin woo hoo.
I go Wed. for the root canals he said I can decide to get one done or both I think I'm just gonna go for it and have both done. I can handle it...lol
Boater started his new schedule today he had to be there at 3 AM . He was in bed at 7 last night. I feel like I'm never gonna see him. He usually comes home and sleep most of the time. I did talk him into taking some vitiamins. He started those on Saturday and I have noticed that he's not so tired and has not fallen a sleep after he gets home for work. Plus I have been making him lunches trying to get him to eat better.
Not much else going on here.
I hope you all have a Great Day!! Take Care!! TTFN =)

4 Comments:

  • At 4/03/2006 3:04 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    Have fun baby dancing and good luck with your root canals.

     
  • At 4/04/2006 1:45 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Lil'Buddy will do the same thing... those late night naps and wake up wanting to play at midnight or later! That happened to me last night too, but we were up till 4am!
    That's a good idea about the vitamins, maybe I should get Husker back on track with his, I know he doesn't take them as much as he used to.

    WooHoo Let the baby dancing begin! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 4/04/2006 12:30 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    Ewwwww root cananls, hope all goes well. Just saying the word gives me the heebies LOL.

     
  • At 4/04/2006 3:09 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    I hear ya Nae!! I need one never had one but need one...
    Good luck with the baby dancing..
    TTC has so many cute but silly names for things..HEHE
    Best of luck to you both!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter