Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wooo Hooo!!!!


Hi Ladies, how is everyone's hump day going? Mine is starting off great. I got a call from one of the nurses from my doctors office and my doctor gave me the go ahead to start the clomid today. YIPPIE!!! I even went on ebay and got me a brand new Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor and 30 test strips. I got them for $135.95 all together which is still a bargain. I just hope I get it before next Wednesday. I am so excited hopefully this will be my month. This will be my last chance to have a 2006 baby. Java I need some of that water....lol They didn't say anything about the estrogen so I won't have dirty greesy looking hair =) I guess I won't be doing the prometrium vagianly either which is ok, I didn't do all that when I got pregnant with Little Guy so I don't see it being a problem. My cycle is not heavy this time either. Please say a little prayer for me and keep your fingers crossed =) I appreciate it.
Litte Guy is doing great. No more eye drops but he still has a few more days of the anibiotics (sp). He's back to being a little stinker =)
I ate a sandwich Monday night woo hoo it tasted soo darn good...lol it was a little hard to chew but worh it. I can not wait for all this work to be done. Boater needs like 4 root canals cuz he grinds his teeth and had grinded them down the 4 in the front on the bottom are half the size they should be, and his will cost a lot more then mine will. Why is it so exspensive? Sometime I wished I lived in like NC where everythings a lot cheaper.
Well I got to go and unload and reload the dishwasher pick up Little Guy's toys and vaccum fun, fun. I hope everyone has a great day. Take Care!!! Happy Blooging!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 3/29/2006 9:07 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    Woo Hoo! Good luck! :)

     
  • At 3/30/2006 9:31 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you JC!

    Wow 4 root canals OUCH! I am supposed to have one on a tooth but I can afford to pay almost 600.00 for one tooth no way. I will just have it pulled, plus I do not want the pain of a root canal, to have them digging around my nerve of my tooth no way!

     
  • At 3/30/2006 10:12 AM, Blogger JC said…

    wow I need to come to Ohio to get them done it's costing me $2,075 for one root canal. It don't bother me they numb you up =) I would have gotten them pulled but they are my last molors (sp) in the bottom and you need them to chew.

     
  • At 3/31/2006 2:09 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    WoooHoo GOOD LUCK! I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for ya!

    Glad Little Guy is doing better!

    Hey, too bad there's no Dentist in the family eh?!

     
  • At 4/01/2006 8:28 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    YAAY!! I am sooo happy to hear the doc gave you the go ahead!!
    GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS!! I am crossing evrything for you!!!

    Glad to hear that Little Guy is getting better!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter