Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Friday, March 31, 2006

TGIF!!


Hello Everyone, how is everyone doing today? I hope good =) I'm doing ok. Not much going on been pretty bored actually. It's been very slow everywhere on the internet. MO is being very quiet, not a lot of ppl are blogging . I still am glad that I started this, it has help a lot with my feeling on TTC. Well I guess that's it for the day. Here are 2 pic's of Little Guy I took today he is so hard to get a pic of on the second one he was in the middle of a smile ohh and he needs a hair cut. He looks like his daddy with that little gut sticking out.Ohh don't mind the trash in the background I need to get a trash can but keep forgetting ....lol


I hope everyone has a great night and a fun & safe weekend. Take Care!!
Happy Blogging!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 4/01/2006 8:29 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    AHHH HE IS SO DAMN PRECIOUS!!!!
    Just look at them little cheeks..AHH I Just want to squeeze them!!! Sorry I was MIA for a few days.. But I am back now!!!
    Congrats again on the go ahead!!

     
  • At 4/01/2006 11:55 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Awww, too cute!

     
  • At 4/02/2006 10:14 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    I didn't even notice your trash till you mentioned it silly!! hahah

    Little Guy is lookin' soooooooo cute!!! He's grown so much!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter