Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, April 27, 2006

Obsessed!!


Hello everyone, How is everyone doing? I'm pretty good. I was sitting here yesterday and came to a realization, I am getting so obsessed with trying to get pregnant. I come on the computer and after I do my morning routine I am on pregnancy boards at the TTC thread and the Clomid threads. I even bought that OV watch the other night and I also bought me this stuff called Fertilitea it's designed to support the entire reproductive system and help increase your chances of conceiving. I printed the ingredients out and had my mom take it to work with her to ask one of the doctors if they thought it would be harmful to take and they said no. See I don't know why I am so obsessed I wasn't like this when we were TTC Little Guy, why am I now ? I wonder if it has anything to do with me getting older, I so worry about being pregnant at 35 which I will be in a few months. I did call the doctor today to let her know that I want to wait and see if AF comes. I also wanted to know how long should I go before she thinks I need to have it brought on by medicine or what to do when it does come, but of course she was not in so I have to wait till tomorrow to hopefully talk to her.
Everything else is going good I go for that second root canal this coming Wednesday and I am not looking forward to that at all! Boater went and got the rest of his cleaning . The poor guy needs 4 root canals due to him grinding his teeth at night. The dentist said that he has the worst case he has ever seen.
When I got us our shower today I was getting dressed and Little Guy was in the tub and before I knew it he had pooped in the tub...lol
Well I guess I've bored ya's enough =) I hope everyone has been having a great couple of day's. Take Care!!
TTFN

6 Comments:

  • At 4/28/2006 10:21 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    It may have something to do with your age, your biological clock is ticking, LOL! I sure do hope it does happen for you guys, I really do. Lil Guy could so benefit from a sister or a brother. I sometimes wish Bowlergirl had a sibling here with her everyday, but it didn't happen and I can not let myself dwell on it.

    Good luck with that last root canal. Hope it doesn't hurt as much as the last one. Wow 4 for Boater, that stinks. They have this thing that you can wear at night for bed when you grind your teeth, to help protect them. Will he be getting that, or does he grind them all day and night?

     
  • At 4/28/2006 10:28 AM, Blogger JC said…

    He tried to get the dentist to give him a night guard but he said he needed to wait till he had the root canals done. He only grinds them at night. I noticed Little Guy does it from time to time and it worried me so I asked the dentist about that and he said most kids do.

     
  • At 4/28/2006 10:45 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    I'm sure it does have something to do with your age, you're feeling rushed. I'm only 25, but I still felt alot more rushed this time than I did all the other times I was trying. The reason is because I wanted Lexi and the baby to be kinda close in age (ideal for me was about 2 years), but since I had the miscarriages and then had to do all the testing, etc, I got pregnant a year after I originally started trying. So, rushed and in a hurry. I still every once in a while get upset that it didn't happen the way I wanted it to, but guess I can't control everything, huh? Oh, and if women can have babies at 60 something, 35 is NO BIG DEAL, don't worry bout it! Easier said than done, but try to relax a little more, buy something sexy, and have fun...might get results that way! :)

     
  • At 4/29/2006 3:03 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    You don't bore us at all!!

    Are you stressing about getting pregnant. If you are that will effect you for sure! I know you want this badly... just let it happen! Do what the docs tell you and keep your mind free from everything else. You'll have another baby, it happened once, it can happen again!!! :)

     
  • At 4/29/2006 10:07 AM, Blogger JC said…

    I try not to stress about it. I am a little upset with my doctor. I called her Thursday and she wasn't in so I sat here all day yesterday waiting for her to call and she never did. I can not remember when the last time I actually talked to her, all I get are her nurses no matter how much I stress that I want to talk to her. I think my mom might see if the one doctor who went through my pregnancy with Little Guy will help me. She said she would but then she stoped delivering babies and is now just doing gyn no ob.

     
  • At 5/01/2006 9:35 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    It will happen when it is supposed to, Everything happens for a reason even though we have NO idea why..I know how badly you want this but Java is right stressing over it is NOT helping.. Relax buy that something sexy like Blue said and enjoy it!!
    And Java is right you don't bore us.. Sometimes I dont understand when you and Blue talk TTC talk becuase I dont understand it so I dont always comment on it..LOL
    hugs!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter