Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, April 23, 2006

Rain, Rain Go Away!!!


Hello everyone, How is everyone's weekend going? It has been raining here since Friday. I hope is goes away soon I mean we really needed it but why can't it rain during the week well except on the day's Boater has off..lol
I got a couple pic's of Little Guy, was hoping to get some really good ones but he is so hard to get pic's from and now I'll say smile and he will for a sec but then has to open his mouth up really big =) But here's my Little Guy and his new do



He had to be on his slide. I will post better ones once I get them. I would have taken and posted pic's earlier but this tooth has been keeping me up at night so I haven't really done anything. I know one thing I will never and I mean never take oxycodones again. I took 3 the other day not all at once but through out the day and I got sick as a dog off of them. I threw up for a straight hr. they didn't even really take the pain away it just let me sleep for 2 hrs. Poor Little Guy kept coming in and saying Mama you ok. My muscles are still sore. I should have listened to my mother...lol How in the world can ppl get hooked on them things.
One more day till testing. I really do not want to and get another BFN I know that I haven't been trying for long but to get them over and over again can be a little depressing.
Well I hope everyone has had a great weekend and much better weather. Take Care!! Happy Blogging.

3 Comments:

  • At 4/23/2006 6:17 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Howdy!!
    It has been raining here off and on for a few days too..blah!!
    But it has been warm, can't complain to much!
    Good luck with the testing!
    Little guy looks soo cute! I love his new do!!
    Oh and I love this song you have on here, I downloaded it earlier this morning..LOL HOW FUNNY..
    Hope your having a good day!

     
  • At 4/24/2006 10:44 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    Awww, he looks so cute JC!!!

     
  • At 4/25/2006 1:28 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    what a cutie pie he is!!! he looks like he loves that slide thing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter