Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, April 17, 2006

Don't Like Chocolate!!


Hello ladies how is everyone? I am good. Can you believe that Little Guy don't like chocolate? I thought all kids did. The Easter Bunny brought him a Spongebob chocolate egg that is hollow inside with candy well we gave it to him yesterday and he took a bite out of it and spit it out and took a piece of candy out of it, then I tried giving him some other choclates yesterday and today and he just say's bluck...lol I swear if he didn't look so much like his daddy that they had to have switched him at birth. He don't like a lot of things I like. I guess his daddy will eat his bunny =)
So the dentist office calls today to remind Boater that he has an appointment on Wednesday (they are closed on Tuesday's) So I was like ok then the woman was like would you like to switch appointments with him (woo hoo) of course I said yes and I told her that , that was what he was trying to do the other day when he called but I don't think she understood him. She said she didn't that she thought he was wanting to make a same day appointment. I am so happy yeah I know happy about going to the dentist I need my head examined. That one tooth has been bothering me the last few day's.
I am in my 1 ww now not that I even think I ovulated. My bbs are really tender but they were in January also so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I did get a response to that study I found online with the OV Watch and they are only doing it in Atlanta :(
I hope everyone has had a great day. Take Care!! TTFN

4 Comments:

  • At 4/18/2006 9:40 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    That's so funny! Princess hasn't tried her chocolate bunny yet, I don't think she realizes what it is, just that it's a bunny. LOL I've been watching her ticker thing, I'm probably just as anxious as you are!

     
  • At 4/18/2006 9:40 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    your ticker thing, lol, sorry.

     
  • At 4/18/2006 10:57 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    Not like chocolate, I believe it is an aquired taste. I am not to keen on chocolate either LOL. Yeah but for a kid to not like it, it is sorta wierd.

    That's cool you get to switch appt.s with Boater. Yeah being excited about a dentist visit, those 2 words don't go together LOL.

    I am with Bluse, we are all waiting anxiously!

     
  • At 4/22/2006 8:56 AM, Blogger JC said…

    Well I figured out that he likes chocolate in like cookies and ice cream but not by it's self...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter