Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, April 12, 2006

In a Bad Mood


Hi ladies, how is everyone today? I have been in a bad mood all day and have no clue why...lol I even picked an arguement with Boater. I am cramping so maybe I'm pms'ing a little early.
I found out that the elementary school down the street has a program for 2 yr olds. So I had Boater call them yesterday and of course they are not taking anymore applications =( I need to call them back to see when they will be taking them again. I think he would really enjoy being around kids . I really don't have any friends that I hang out with and my brother and sisters kids are 10 and older plus they live over an hr away.
I was looking around online and found this study thats for that OV watch I posted about in my last post. They are looking for woman that have Infertility, Anovulation and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and who take clomid. So I emailed them to get more information.
Boaters got 2 bids on his boat and 15 watchers..woo hoo I am glad that he had gotten bids on it...lol I go back to the dentist tomorrow please keep your fingers crossed that he can finish the one root canal and hopefully they other one won't be so bad and he can finish that one to. Then all thats left is the fillings woo hoo. I am hoping Boater will take Little Guy to get his picture taken with the Easter Bunny. The mall is like 2 seconds away from the dentist's office.
I hope everyone had a great Hump Day. Take Care!!
TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter