Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Good Friday!!!


Hello ladies, how is everyone doing this beautiful Friday? I'm doing ok have been getting headaches the last few day's but other then that doing pretty good. Boater was a little upset that I have to wait two weeks to go back to the dentist. He even called to see if they would just give me his appointment next week I don't think she understood what he was saying. Oh well.
I couldn't talk Boater into taking Little Guy to see the Easter Bunny yesterday or to get his hair cut. He was to wrapped up in trying to get his one boat motor to pump water, it's the one he's selling with the boat. I tell ya guys must love there boats I know he has had almot 2000 ppl look at his listing and he has 21 ppl watching it.
Boater did take Little Guy today to see the Easter Bunny =) He said he was all ready and was wanting to sit on his lap until he was put on his lap...lol Boater said that he was fine for a few minutes but right when they were ready to take the picture he started crying. He did get one with him smiling some but he looks like he has had enough...lol Here's the pic.



Look at that hair UGH!! Boater said he went to Kids Cuts in the mall but they had a 2 hr wait and he was like forget that, So he took him to the toy stores and came back with a bunch of those Geo Tracks, Little Guy just loves the choo choo's .
It's Good Friday, How many ppl don't eat meat on Good Friday? I am not catholic but we don't eat meat on Good Friday. My mom surprised us with some really yummy crab cakes =)
I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. Take Care!! TTFN

3 Comments:

  • At 4/15/2006 1:15 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    That was nice of Boater to try and give his APPT. to you. Lil Guy does look like, ummm come on I want off this big scary bunny. It is still a cute pic though. Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 4/15/2006 10:08 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Awww! I forgot to take Princess to see the Easter Bunny. We did walk by him last week, but we were bumming it, so no visit or pics. The line was really long, too. Today's the last day, so it's not looking like it's gonna happen. I know it's gonna be really crowded.

     
  • At 4/15/2006 11:15 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    That is an ADORABLE pic.. But Little Guy looks like is so scared..LOL
    I remember those days..LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter