Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, April 13, 2006

Ticked Off!!


I am so ticked off right now I could spit nails. I got a call from the dentist office and they cancelled my appointment for today due to the dentist son being sick and he had to go pick him up from daycare. I understand that, that is not why I'm upset. I'm upset because now I have to wait 2 weeks to get these stupid root canals done. I could have went in next Thursday at 10 AM but it's kinda hard when I have no one to watch my son. Then she tried to get me in on Wednesday when Boater is off but he has an appointment to get the other side of his mouth heavy cleaned and I was told Monday not to schedule anymore appointments on the same day he has one and not to schedule them on his day's off. I just hope that this cap stays one till then and that this cotton he has in my tooth won't bother it.
So now Little Guy will probably not go and see the Easter Bunny =( . I am gonna get him ready just incase I can talk Boater into still taking him, plus the boy really needs a hair cut even though I love his curls. AHHH I feel a little better now...lol
I hope everyone has a great day! Take Care & Happy Blogging!!

3 Comments:

  • At 4/13/2006 12:44 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    Awww, I'm sorry it got cancelled and you have to wait so long!

     
  • At 4/14/2006 11:57 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    That stinks JC, I hope it doesn't bother you either while you are waiting. I wish I were closer I would so watch the Lil Guy for ya.
    If you get his hair cut make sure you share some pics! :)

     
  • At 4/14/2006 3:02 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Sorry your appt got cancelled.. I hope you get in soon!!
    Deff. take pics of Little Guy if you get his haircut!!
    TGIF! I hope your having a better day!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter