Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, April 16, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket


Hi Everyone, How is everyone's Easter going? Our's was nice. Little Guy & I had breakfast with my mom. She made sausage gravy for her and me and Little guy had french toast sticks. Boater had to work till 12:30 so the Easter Bunny was a little late getting to our house. Little Guy was so excited that the Easter Bunny came, he came out into the dinning room with a look on his face kinda like the kid on Home Alone except with his hands on his face...lol We had a nice dinner with my mom and Little Guy at everything on his plate I was surprised that he ate all of the ham. I was really hoping the Easter Bunny would have brought me a white chocolate bunny ( I just love white chocolate) But I guess I have been bad...lol I can not believe that my sister or brothers couldn't even call and wish my mom a Happy Easter. S0 even though she lives downstaires I called her. She thinks I've lost it...lol Well thats pretty much our day. I hope everyone has had a Wonderful Easter with lot's of love and friends and family!!! Take Care!!

2 Comments:

  • At 4/16/2006 10:33 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    Our Easter was good! I too love white chocolate way better than any other chocolate. I agree they could have called her, I had to call my mom and aunt and remind them to call their brother, cuz it is also his 23rd wedding anniversary. They acted like oh well if I get around to it. Some people is all I have to say.

     
  • At 4/17/2006 9:50 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    LOL, I prefer milk chocolate, don't really like white or dark chocolate much. I called my Mom and Grandma, and Sailor called his Grandma...we don't really call the rest of the family much.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter