Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, April 20, 2006

Howdy!


Hello ladies how is everyone? I'm ok but in a lot of pain =( Well as you all know I went to the dentist yesterday and he finished that one root canal well the best he could get it anyway. I was a little sore when I left but last night around 10:30 my tooth was throbing and hurt all the way up to my eye and my ear. I tried taking tylenol but that didn't help so around 3 AM I decided to try half of one of the oxycodone he gave me when I had my teeth pulled which I didn't even take for that, but after about 1/2 hr I took the other half I did get a little bit of sleep but got up at 7 AM and took another one..lol which is helping some .He has me on amoxicillin incase of infection. I won't be so happy to go there anymore. I go back May 3rd for the other root canal he said that tooth isn't as bad so thats good. We had to take Little Guy with us but as soon as they call me back Boater takes him to the mall for lunch and to ride the Merry Go Round and they played outside some and saw some ducks. Boater said he tried to get his hair cut again at Cartoon Cuts but they had a long wait =( You sure knew when they came back all you kept hearing was. Mama, I want my Mama, I want Nate-Nate's Mama. He sure is a mama's boy...lol I felt so bad for my Little Guy. The dentist went out in the waiting room and got him and let him come back for a little bit. I thought that was really sweet of him to do that. I really do like this dentist.
Boater took off today to take care of Little Guy since I am in so much pain. They are out getting Little guy's hair cut finally. I will post pic's later. I even got Boater to go to the Carter's and Osh Kosh outlets on Tuesday. Now little Guy is ready for spring & summer but right now I think we skiped spring and went straight to summer. Boater took Little Guy to the park today and he said he was chasing the girls around...lol one of the moms said wow he's starting early =)
I hope everyone has a good day. Take Care!! TTFN =)

2 Comments:

  • At 4/20/2006 10:20 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    Man, sounds like your in some pain, hope it feels better soon. I can't wait to see the pics of Lil Guy and his new haircut.

    HAHA, already chasin the ladies, at least he knows what he wants. LOL

     
  • At 4/22/2006 10:05 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    AWW SOrry your in so much pain girlie but atleast this part is done!!

    HAHA Nate Nate's Momma.. That is too cute.. I love when he was saying that on the phone the last time we talked..HEHEHE

    Summer clothes..OH THE BOYS NEED TONS OF THOSE!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter