Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, May 04, 2006

88th!


Hello everyone, how are ya's? I'm doing pretty good. I can not believe this is my 88th post on here. When I first started I didn't think I'de do 20...lol
So I got out of the house today...woo hoo to the only place I will go at this time. To the dentist..lol to get that other root canal, and of course he didn't get to finish it due to it being like the other one ugh!! So he told the receptionist to put me in for an 2 1/2 hr appointment next week. He's suppose to finish the root canal then do what's called post & core and temporary crowns and a final impression. Then I go back after 10 day's and get the permanent crowns. I just want it to be over with. but after all that then I need a few cavities filled wow I may be done by christmas you think?...LOL
I'm nervous about going to this doctors appointment. I think they only do so many cycles of clomid then they send you to an RE (Reproductive Endocronoligist) I have already done 3 cycles. AF still has not come to visit and I'm hoping it will stay away until I go to the doctors .
We went outside for a little bit when we got home and played ball with Little Guy. I tell ya he's got a good arm on him =)
If anyone watches House PLEASE tell me what happened last night.I didn't even know it was a 2 parter until it was to late =( I started watching the first part Tuesday night but Boater woke up coughing and I couldn't hear it so I just went to bed. I wished we still had direct TV instead of cable my tivo would have recorded it.(snif, snif)
I hope you all have had a great Hump Day!!
Happy Blogging!! TTFN

2 Comments:

  • At 5/04/2006 10:34 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    I know what ya mean about having that many posts, I also thought if I put one up it would be boring. Wait it probally is since only like 2 ppl comment on it mainly, LOL.

    Ahhh well, as far as house goes, man it was good!!!! Didn't get the ending of the episode though. Forman asked the girl(isn't her name Carmen, I am drawing a blnak lol)to be his medical proxy the person who would decide what happens to him after they slip him into a coma and she said yes. She said to do a brain biopsy on him, house told her to wait. He went back to the cops place found out what it was but a few mins after she went ahead with the biopsy, Forman was cured, they slowly weened him from the coma then they were doing tests on him to make sure he was not paralized when they asked him to move his toes nothing happened then house the girl and formans dad looked at him wierd and it was the end of the episode. Oh but the previews of next weeks episode show Forman up and walking around. I cryed a few times during last nights episode, it was real good!

    That is just a quick rundown, hope it is enough info LOL!

     
  • At 5/07/2006 9:52 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    88 Huh..wowie...
    Hope you get everything done!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter