Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, May 11, 2006

So Boring!!


Hello ladies, how is everyone doing? I hope all is going good. I'm doing pretty good but my life right now is so boring!! I mean I have a great time with Little Guy, it's amazing watching him learn and discover things. I am so glad that I get to stay home with him.
Boater bought this boat w/motor and it worked pretty good he just needed to adjust something, I forgot what it is. So when he went to the outlets to get Little Guy some clothes he stoped at a boat place and this lady sold him some kind of spray to clean the engine. Well he sprays it on it and now it don't want to run =( So he's rebuliding a few things and if that don't work I guess he'll get another motor. I told him next yr he can go and buy a brand new boat,motor and trailer since the truck will be paid off.
Not much going on I went to the dentist yesterday and kinda got pissed, he was suppose do the post and core in these root canals but he is still doing my second root canal. I am in a lot of pain right now. I think it hurts more where he put the needle in. I can hardly open my mouth to eat =( I can not wait for these to be done, but I stil have to go back and get a few fillings. On the way home we almost got into an accident. This guy pulled out in front of us, if I didn't scream I'm sure we would have plowed him. I was so ticked I hit the handle to put the window down and when I did the buttons got pushed in, Boater did fix it so thats good.
2 more weeks and I'll know what the heck my doctor wants to dicuss with me. AF still has not come to visit which is what I want. I would really like to get it the day before I go. I just hope that it doesn't take that long to get it or have to take something to bring it on.
Well I just wanted to pop in here and say Hi! to everyone. Take Care
TTFN!!

4 Comments:

  • At 5/11/2006 7:02 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    I was just wondering what was going on with all of that. Your appt isn't for another 2 weeks? When was your last AF? That seems like a long time to wait for it!

     
  • At 5/11/2006 10:00 PM, Blogger JC said…

    yeah another 2 weeks =(. I am on cd 48. It's not uncommen for me to go a while with out a cycle due to the PCOS.

     
  • At 5/11/2006 10:30 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    Hey there long time no update lol! I was like that too, nothing much to post about. Some ppl are idiots when they drive,glad to hear it was prevented!

     
  • At 5/12/2006 11:09 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    OUCH Sorry your in so much pain, but atleast your getting it all done mainly at once.. Your braver than me, IF I go to the dentist I surely don't get that much done at once..OH MY...
    Bummer about the new boat motor,Hope it gets fixed!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter