Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A Nice Day!!


Hello Ladies, how is everyone doing? I am pretty good, I am getting really anxious about my appointment tomorrow though. We had a really nice day today. We had a change of plans. My poor sister and her DH broke down on their way home from the ocean, so we took Little Guy up there. It's a nice 1 1/2 hr drive. Little Guy slept some, he decided to wake up around 5 something this morning and never really did go back to sleep until we were on the road for maybe 15 minutes. We got there a little after 2 and stayed until 7. I was surprised Boater stayed that long. It was nice I got to see my oldest niece and I got to meet her boyfriend. Wow I still can not believe she's 17. Ohh and I got to see the cats, they look good. It's funny though because the whole 7 or so yrs we had them Cosmo would hide everytime we had company, and Garfield would be trying to get everyone to pet him, well they tell me that Garfields the one that hides and Cosmos the one wanting everyone to pet him. I think they change personalities in the cat carriers on the way to my sisters house....lol
Poor Boater is having a heck of a time trying to get his trailer he just got registered. First it was both the boat and trailer. The bill of sale didn't have this that and the other so Boater got that fixed, then went this morning to register them and was only able to register the boat. They wouldn't register the trailer because the title didn't have the yr when it was made on it. So PA is supose to research it to see if they can find out when it was made. He goes next Wednesday to pick up the new used motor he got and the guy he bought it from said that he could probably fix the one he has now so that was cool.
I am sooo bored. I don't know what to do with myself. I miss my Little Guy already, but it's good for him to be around other ppl then just me all the time. It's my moms b-day tomorrow so maybe I'll try and stamp her a card even thought she won't get it till next Saturday when she comes home. She scared me yesterday. She calls me and I'm like hello and she said hello then she said I just wanted to call you and tell you I love you, I was like ok I love you to so what's wrong? She said nothing was wrong. I have never known her to say that off the bat like that. She's having a good time with her sister in GA then Saturday she's off to TX to visit my brother for a week.
Well I guess I'll go now I've done jabbered enough...lol Take Care!!
TTFN

3 Comments:

  • At 5/24/2006 10:19 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    HaHa, Change personalities in the cat carrier that is to funny!

    Sounds like you had a peaceful ride.

    I am bored too right now, too bad we weren't closer we could get together and chit chat LOL.

    LOVE LOVE LOVE that you have my singing on your blog, I may just lurk around here and stare at him all day LOL!

     
  • At 5/24/2006 10:28 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Sorry sis broke down,but atleast she was still able to watch Little Guy for ya...
    Good luck at your appt!!
    Please tell your Mom happy birthday!!

     
  • At 5/24/2006 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Sis;

    Your wellcome i enjoy having little guy here.It makes me want another one.But its not in the cards . We got the car back today. The mech.said that the transmission is fine.Mike put in to much transmission fluid but it wouldnt of made the car jerk and stall. it would of only made it smoke like crazy. He also said that it sounds like we need a tune up bad. So mike is going to give it a tune up and we will be able to bring little guy home on friday.
    and if it starts giving us troble just call him up and he will look at it again.man we could of saved money if we would of just waited till it cooled down and we would of been able to drive it home . Well better safe then sorry right.Well its dinner time and little guy says he is hungry and he is rubbing his belly lol.
    TTFN

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter