Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, May 21, 2006

Hello Pep's =)


Hello everyone, how are ya's doing? I'm doing pretty good. Not that much going on you know same old shit different day. I did find someone to watch Little Guy for me when I go to the OB on Wednesday YIPPIE!! My sister came over friday morning before her and her DH went to Ocean City for a little honeymoon plus they wanted to see my mom before she went to GA & TX for her 2 week vacation. Well anywho she quit her job like a week ago and she said she would come and get him Tuesday evening and bring him home Friday evening. Yay I am so glad that Boater will be able to see what the doc says to. Thanks a million sis!!!
Another good thing is that I have a dentist appointment on Thursday so I won't have to worry about Little Guy running all over the dentist's little tiny office...lol I will miss him bunches and am not gonna know what to do with myself.
Boater's hrs changed again, he now works 5AM-2:30 PM . He don't know if he likes it or not. he likes the fact that he get's 2 hrs more sleep but don't like the fact that he's not leaving at 12:30.
I am getting more nervous as the day's go by till my appointment. AF still had not come to visit. I'm still hoping that it will show up Tuesday morning...lol but knowing my luck it won't, but thats enough about that I'm sure you all are getting tired of ready about it...lol
Boater has been such a sweetie lately. He has been making dinner the last few nights. I felt bad the other night he made spaghetti and I couldn't eat it =( I had an ulcer on my lip from eating chips that were way to salty and didn't want the acid in the sauce to irritate it. Well I guess thats it. I hope you all have had a nice weekend. Take Care!!
TTFN

2 Comments:

  • At 5/22/2006 1:25 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    YAAY FOR SISTERS!! I don't know what I would do if Nae didn't like to watch my guys...HAHA
    So weird Boater's hrs change so much!!
    All your talk about teeth, Now the one majorly bad one I have IS TOTALLY KILLING ME... I pop excedrin like there is no tomorrow and my shirts are always wet due to the hot wash cloth on my face 24/7..UGH but I don't know when I will ever get the chance to go and get it yanked with B's schedule!
    Hope your having a great Monday!

     
  • At 5/23/2006 1:22 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    That's great you got a babysitter and wow look how long for! That's great now Boater gets to go with you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter