Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Howdy!


Hello, how is everyone doing ? I hope great and I hope you all had a great Mother's Day! I'm doing pretty good my tooth is finally starting to feel better. I was gonna call the dentist yesterday because it's been hurting bad since I left his office. I wasn't able to get a hold of him till yesterday and of course it stop hurting until about 8 PM and they are closed on Tuesday's. I just hope that it won't hurt like that after tomorrow's appointment. I am going to see if he can give me some pain medicine other then oxycodone. Does anyone know of a good pain pill that won't make you sick?
Mother's Day was nice. Boater had to work till 12:30 so Little Guy and I just hung out till then. When he came home he gave me a dozen roses with a card and Little Guy gave me a new candle warmer to match the kitchen and a new Sweet Melon candle from Yankee Candle, and a bunch of stuff from Bath & Body Works and a card. Little Guy was so cute saying Happy Mother's Day and after he gave me my goodies he looked at his daddy and said where's the cake...lol So I was in the mood for some ice cream and when he said that it made me want cake. So Boater and Little Guy went to the store and got cup cakes and ice cream. Boater said he got them because Little Guy was like look daddy cup cakes so he got them instead. So after they got home Boater made dinner for us and my Mom . He made stuffed lobster tails ummmm it was so yummy. It was a nice day.
I hope everyone has a great week =) Take Care!!
TTFN

4 Comments:

  • At 5/16/2006 10:52 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    Glad your tooth is feeling better.

    Sounds like you had an enjoyable Mothers day with alot of goodies, that's cool. Dinner sounds yummy even though I do not eat Lobester, just Crab Legs LOL.

    Have a good rest of your day!

     
  • At 5/16/2006 7:34 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    Sounds like a nice day! Hope your mouth is feeling better soon!

     
  • At 5/17/2006 11:27 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Glad your starting to feel better.. B would love to eat that with ya.. EW NOT ME.. But to each their own right..LOL
    I am glad to hear you had a nice Mother's Day!
    hope your Wednesday is going great!

     
  • At 5/19/2006 1:22 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    How sweet!! Roses, candles and B&BW stuff and a lobster dinner... yummy!! Sounds like you had a wonderful day!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter