Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, May 14, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


A MOTHER IS
A hug to the heart,
A comfort to the soul,
An uplifting smile,
A hand to hold,
A MOTHER IS
A special friend,
Who knows us outside and in,
Protecting us and guiding us,
Through our mistakes and decisions,
A MOTHER IS
A cherished treasure,
An angel in our hearts,
Naturing and suportive,
In all we do and who we are.....
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I hope all my friends have a Great Mother's day filled with Love, Family and Laughter!!

2 Comments:

  • At 5/15/2006 6:54 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    That is a pretty poem! I hope you had a great Mother's day JC, thank you fro the card!

     
  • At 5/15/2006 11:39 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    PRETTY PRETTY!!
    Hope you had a great day too!!
    Happy Belated Mother's Day to you too!!
    OH I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SONG BTW!!
    Fleetwood Mac totally Rocks.. Well more Stevie,,, =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter