Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, May 18, 2006

Wasted Trip!


Good Morning! How is everyone this morning? I am pretty good. I had a dentist appointment yesterday and felt it was sorda a wasted trip. I told my dentist the pain I was in and that I was a little swollen and he got on my for not calling him. I am not one to complain. So he said that my tooth didn't look like it was infected when he was working on it but what could have happened was that it was a little infected and with him working on it he could have stirred it up. So he couldn't finish the root canal until I was on amoxicillin for a few days =( I also got him to give me another pain medicine, he gave me Hydrocodone. I haven't taken any yet. I just hope it don't make me sick like the oxycodone did. He said to make sure I eat something or drink a glass of milk. The good thing was that he needed another impression so we got that done. Then we were talking about teeth color and he said mine looked like the normal adult teeth, but if I wanted he could bleach them for me. Then he said that they have this bleaching kit that you do at home and he has extra tubes of it and he'll give that a try at no cost to me. Yippie that would have been $350 out of pocket. So they take an impression for the tray. I guess I'll get that next Thursday when I go back. I know I still have like 5 more apponitments before all is said and done. I am so tired of going there every week.
Six more day's till I go to my ob. I am getting more anxious and nervous as the day's go by. I am still trying to find someone to watch Little Guy for me so Boater can be with me. Little Guy is just way to ornery to go in the office with us. I wished I had friends or family that lived closer to me or that Boater and his mom were speaking to each other . I have read a lot online about PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) and have found other medication that have resulted in pregnancy so I'm gonna bring them up to her. Well thats all here same ole same ole...lol .
Ohhh if you watch ER don't forget the season finale is tonight. it looks really good and I think Abby get's shot in the neck.
I hope you all have a great day. Take Care!
TTFN

3 Comments:

  • At 5/18/2006 11:54 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    Wow that is alot more appt.s for the dentist. I would be fed up too by now. That's great that he is going to try the bleacing at no cost to you.

    I hope you find a babysitter so Boater can go with you.

    Have a great rest of your day

     
  • At 5/18/2006 1:33 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Hope you find a sitter for your appts..
    Oh ER I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! I too think it looks like Abby gets shot, Oh I just love good tv!

     
  • At 5/19/2006 1:21 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    You are doing so much better than me about teeth! I need to get on my appointments soon. I would love to have the ZOOM done!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter