Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Hello =)


Hello, how is everyone? I hope you all have had a good day. I'm doing pretty good. I am missing Little Guy, it is just way to quiet =)
I went to the doctors and we went over the last few months and have decided to try 2 more cycles and if I'm still not pregnant then she will send me to an infertility doctor. I will start the prometrium then wait for my cycle to start. We are doing what she had me do in February. Take the clomid day's 3-7 then the estrogen day's 8-12 then the prometium vaginaly day's 17 on. Guess I'll be needing the dish soap again for my hair. I did do a little research these past few weeks and found that a lot of women who have PCOS are prescibed Metformin . It's an insulin-sensitizing biguanide, 40-70% of women with PCOS are insulin resistant, so we talked about that and she put me on that to. I am kinda excited maybe the Metformin will be just what I need. So they took a pregnancy test just to make sure I'm not pregnant before I start taking the medicine. I have to call them tomorrow then I guess I'll start on Friday.
I have my weekly dentist appointment tomorrow fun,fun. I haven't really done anything today. I slept till 12 then realized I had no clean underwear. I'm glad my appointment wasn't till 4:30..lol I just don't know what to get into. Ohh man I was so upset this morning or afternoon I should say. When I got up I let the dog out then I walked by my couch and noticed something was all over it I was like WTH so I looked at it and realized it was blood , so when the dog came in I checked her with a paper towel and guess what? She's in heat ugghhh I guess she was laying on the couch yesterday while we were at my sisters. I don't sit on the couch so I didn't notice it last night. I am going to have to call the manufacturer and find out how to clean it off.
I wanted to say Happy Birthday!!! To my Mother and to Nae-Nae I hope you both have had a great day!!
Well I guess that it. Take Care!!
TTFN

3 Comments:

  • At 5/25/2006 9:22 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    Well good luck JC hope the preggo monster gets you this time around, LOL.

    Thanks for the birthday wish.

    When my dog used to go in heat I would cut out a hole on the back of a pullup and make her wear it all day LOL. I hope you find it easy to get out of your couch.

     
  • At 5/25/2006 10:58 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    I hope the Metformin is what you needed and it works this month. Good luck and keep us posted! :)

     
  • At 5/25/2006 6:36 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    LOL NAE..That is hilarious!!
    EWW See that is why only male pets will ever enter our family...
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MOM!! I hope she is had a great day!
    Good luck with everything, hope the Metformin works for ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter