Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Friday, May 26, 2006

Little Guy's Coming Home!!


Hello everyone, How is everyone doing today? I hope good. I am good .It's dreary here and is suppose to rain today but the next 5 day's look awesome. It's gonna be in the 80's woo hoo. My Little Guy's coming home this evening Yay!! I have missed him so much. I think I have bugged my sister everyday since he's been there...lol
I didn't go to my dentist appointment yesterday =( He called and cancelled due to there x-ray machine being froze up. When he takes x-rays they come up on a laptop. So he couldn't finish the root canal with out seeing if he went far enough. So I go back next Thursday. I may be done by christmas.
Boater went and got my prescriptions filled yesterday and they always give him a hard time. Either they don't know how to read them or they don't understand it. I had 2 prescriptions for prometrium you take one by mouth and the other is vaginally duhh then with the clomid they said they had to call the insurance company to make sure they will cover it since it's a high dose, hmmm I have been on 150 mg for the past 2 cycles this is my third. They never had to call them before. So he had to come home and wait for them to get intouch of the insurance company for both prescriptions. I wish I could find a pharmacy that won't give me any problems. I am not starting the metformin today, I'm going to wait till tomorrow. You can't drink while taking it .My sister and her hubby and one of her daughters is staying the night, and I wanted to have a few drinksbefore we starting TTC again. I feel like a pill popper, I am still taking that amoxicillin which should be done Sunday if I don't forget to take it . I only forget for a few hrs but it does mess it up I'm supose to take 4 pills a day but probably end up taking 3 pills most of the time.
I've got to get the house straightened up. I think all I have to do is pick up a few things and vac and clean the bathroom and I might scrub the kitchen floor if it needs it.
I got me more ovulation test from ebay, way cheaper then the drug stores. I got the regular clear blue easy ones they are $26.95 for a pack of 7 tests and I got 14 for $30. I really wanted the digital ones but I didn't see any on there. The digital ones cost $40 for just 7 tests boy am I gonna look funny when I start testing to see if I'm about to ovulate. I am going to do the poas (pee on a stick) ones which is the regular ovulation test and my clear blue easy fertility monitor and I'm gonna be wearing that OV Watch. I am also gonna start temping . I am pulling out all the guns....lol
Well I think I've bored ya's enough. I am just sooo bored myself and I am just rambling on.
I hope you have a nice day and a great weekend. Take Care!!
TTFN

3 Comments:

  • At 5/26/2006 10:12 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    Haha, done by christmas. it seems that way doesn't it LOL.

    Well good luck on TTC this time around. I will be sending you some baby thoughts, LOL.

    Well enjoy yourself tonight JC visiting with your sister and having a few drinks.

     
  • At 5/26/2006 11:12 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Have fun with your sister!! Hurray for Little Guy coming home, I bet he sure has missed you guys!!
    Have a great weekend!!

     
  • At 5/27/2006 10:16 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Try not to stress over it, I know temping and testing can get stressful and you'll have a better chance at conceiving if you're relaxed. Good luck, you know my fingers are still crossed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter