Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, May 28, 2006

Nice Weekend!


Hello peps, how is everyone doing? I hope good and I hope you all are having a nice weekend. I'm doing pretty good. I am so glad my Little Guy is home I missed him so much. Friday evening when he came home he cried for what seemed like over an hr. My sister said he didn't nap for her but he did sleep some in the car so I think it was just cuz he was tired and not that he was back home with me...lol
We had a good night even though I was with a bunch of party poopers..lol I asked Boater to get me some mudslides well they come in a four pack, he usually gets me 3 packs . Well he got a case and I was hoping to drink them all up so I wouldn't have to look at something I couldn't drink..lol My sister had some but I still have 2 packs left =( Everyone was in bed by 12:30 except my niece but it didn't take her long to fall a sleep on me to..lol I had a nice time.
Saturday Boater and my BIL got the pool open, now all we need to do is fill it, almost all the water was gone . They also worked on Boaters boat. Boater is in the process of sanding it. He took out the old seats last week and needs to fix a soft spot then he's going to paint it. He got new seats to. I can't wait to see it when he is finished. Somehow he got off from work for 5 day's he don't go back till Thursday. I probably won't see much of him unless I go outside..lol
I am about to shave my hair off. It is getting oily again like it did a few months ago and I haven't even taking the estrogen yet. So I am thinking that it wasn't that. I tried the dish soap but it's not working that great. I need to go and get me some more shampoo for oily hair and try the dish soap again I guess =(
I guess thats it for now . Take Care!!
TTFN

3 Comments:

  • At 5/28/2006 11:39 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    First let me just say, you and I must have the same taste in music at the same time..LOL
    I just downloaded I Alone and Lightning Crashes lastnight..LOL
    **********
    Bummer Little Guy was such a booger, glad to have him home huh..HEHEHE Just kidding, I know you are!
    Hurray for the pool, My Mom and Step Dad were supposed to open theirs this weekend,BUT their yard is still SOO SOAKED from all the rain so they are waiting another week or so.. OH I CAN'T WAIT..LOL

    have a great Sunday!!!

     
  • At 5/30/2006 10:49 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    Sounds like you had a great weekend. I too am sorry Lil Guy was such a stinker, but what ya gona do LOL.

    Ohhh I want a pool so bad even if it is only big enough for me to sit in and relax. This summer is going to be a hot one I tell ya.

     
  • At 6/02/2006 12:42 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    LOL don't you hate being the only one in a party mood??!!

    Husker would love a boat! He's been looking for one for years!

    So sorry about your hair. I'm sure it's the hormones... have you searched online to see if there's any other solution?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter