Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, June 05, 2006

Howdy!


Hello everyone, how is everyone doing? I'm good my tooth is still killing me, I even broke down the other night and took a hydrocodone. I did take it with food and later I took another with milk. I didn't get sick from it =) Boater called the dentist today since he was outside and I didn't know when he was off this week , so he calls him and the receptionist tells him the usual well we don't have anything this week, he like well she's in a lot of pain so the next thing I know he's talking to the dentist then he gives me the phone after waking me up. He tried to get me to come in tonight but I hadn't had a shower yet (been laying on the couch all day) all he kept saying was so, well I don't leave the house with out taking a shower and doing my hair. So we made an appointment for Wednesday morning. I just hope that I get numb this time.
Little Guy is growing up way to fast some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth amazes me sometimes. He was standing on this piano saying help me, help me, so I go and get him off of it and he's like thank you, you saved my life...lol where do they get this stuff from, when he wants milk he don't just ask for milk he asks for cow milk....lol. Ohhh and I'm not mama anymore =( I'm now mommy.
My mom came home Saturday from her trip Boater was nice and went and got her from the airport. Little Guy was so happy to see her he said mom mom I missed you sooooo much (awwww)
My sister and her hubby came over yesterday with her oldest and youngest kids. Little Guy had such a good time with my nephew and they wore him out he didn't give me any problems going to bed.
I stoped the prometrium yesterday so now I just wait for my cycle to start which maybe tomorrow but now I want it to hold off till Thursday because when I take that to bring on my cycle it comes on very heavy it starts slowing down once i start the clomid but thats not till day 3. I don't want any accidents at the dentist office...lol
Ali I just wanted to say it was nice chatting with you on the phone the other day =)
Well I guess I jabbered enough. Have a great day and Take Care!!
TTFN


5 Comments:

  • At 6/06/2006 11:24 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    Sorry to hear you are in a lot of pain, hope it gets taken care of soon!

    It is amazing some of the things that comes out of kids mouths, just wait it gets worse and funnier, LOL!

     
  • At 6/06/2006 11:54 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Sorry you've been in so much pain! I saw your SnugglePie ticker and it says you're on CD1, does that mean you started today? Good luck this month, I really hope it works for you. I know how frustrating it is to keep trying and trying. Just try to relax and have fun with it.

     
  • At 6/06/2006 12:42 PM, Blogger JC said…

    Yup I started today I am so excited and anxious all at the same time...lol

     
  • At 6/07/2006 3:44 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Girl I'm the same way... I won't leave the house without a shower and my hair decent (and some makeup!).

    HAHAH Little Guy sounds like my Lil'Buddy! What characters!

    GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 6/07/2006 1:06 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    It was great to chat for sure! It has been a while since we phone chatted..LOL
    I hope the pain is subsiding today!

    Aww Yaay that Mom is back, I bet she had a blast on her LONG vaca!

    Little Guy surely sounds liek he is growing so fast.. They say the cutest things dont they!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter