Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Friday, June 02, 2006

Cracked!!


Hello ladies, How is everyone today? I am pretty good I guess =) So I go to the dentist yesterday and what an experience that was. First I had to wait over an hr for them to call me back, Boater fell a sleep in the waiting rm for a little bit so that left me with the little monster...lol They call me back and the dentist comes in to numb me up, well he has you wait a little bit so it sinks in. He comes to move me to another rm and I was like umm when am I suppose to start getting numb this was like a good 15-20 minutes later. He looked shocked and gave me another needle, guess what? that one didn't work either so he gives me another, I asked him if any of the medicine I was on could react with it he said nope. I'm just surprised that it wasn't getting numb. It finally did get a little numb so he started on the root canal. This time hurt worse then any other time. He takes an x-ray to see if he's down far enough and he's like Janette have you bitten down on anything hard or feel a pop when I was eating something ? I was like no then he proceeds to tell me that my tooth is cracked. So that was 3 visits wasted. I now have to get the darn tooth cut out since the crack in under the gum line. The only good thing is that he's not charging me for the root canal even though he was almost finished it so that saves me $2,075. He said that is probably why I was in so much pain a few weeks ago. I got the bleeching kit and tried the plate. Wow you should have seen the size of the teeth they had on it. They only had the two front teeth due to them just checking to make sure everything lined up.It was so funny I wish I had a pic of me with that in my mouth you guys would have died laughing. So he said they he will tell them to go down 2 sizes. I am going to take a pic of me in so he can see what my teeth looked like before I had any of them pulled. I am in a little bit of pain right now but have been taking some advil while I still can. I am once again on amoxicillin.
Did you know that my dog can do magic tricks. She can open a locked door or so my moms say's and she even got out of her cage yesterday. We put her in there because we didn't want her to ruin our furniture again BTW we got it cleaned off the couch but now there are spot marks so were gonna have ppl come and clean it I have no clue how to clean microfiber. So we come in and the dog had gotton into the trash so you know what that means she had diarrhea this morning. I told her you better shape up cuz your half way out the door!!!
Well I guess I've rambled on enough, I hope everyone has a great weekend and Take Care!!
TTFN

3 Comments:

  • At 6/02/2006 11:34 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    OMG! I'm sorry your tooth was cracked, that was nice of him to not charge you for the root canal, though. What kind of dog do you have? My golden retriever has a sensitive stomach, too, and loves to get into stuff when she's outside, but I keep her locked in the kitchen when we're not home. Did you start on your Metformin yet?

     
  • At 6/02/2006 2:14 PM, Blogger JC said…

    she's a german sheppard. I thought Boater had the door to the cage shut all the way but I should have checked. Yup I started the Metformin last Saturday. I stop the prometrium Sunday so I'm hoping to start my cycle Maybe Tuesday.

     
  • At 6/05/2006 6:50 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    OMG I can't believe you went through all of that and the tooth is cracked!! I had a tooth crack last year when I bit down on something hard and they wanted to save it and do a root canal. I didn't think it was worth it, the tooth already started to decay....and that was the one that got pulled earlier this year!

    Sounds like your dog doesn't like to be caged or she is just a hyper dog! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter