Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Tuesday, June 13, 2006

UGH!!


Hello Ladies, how is everyone? I doing pretty good I guess. Boater went out last night to get milk and the darn truck stalled in the middle the road. He managed to get it in the parking lot of the gas station. The gas gage is broken so you don't know when your gonna run out but he has been keeping an eye on mileage. So he put gas in it then tried to start it and he thought he messed up starting it. It has this alarm on it and sometimes we get in it to fast and the truck won't start for 10 mins, so poor Boater kept waiting to see if it would start. He was down there for like 2 hrs with no luck. So now we have to get it towed somewhere and find out whats wrong with it. It's not under warrenty anymore =( I guess that credit card we paid off will be to it's limit with usuing it for me teeth and now the darn truck.
Yesterday was my last day of clomid, now the wait is on. I am really hoping to ovulate this cycle. I started the estradiol today. I have been taking my temp and charting it down this month, also I have worn the OV watch faithfully every night , and using my monitor which has you start testing way to early..lol it has you start on cd (cycle day) 6. I will be staring the regular clear blue easy ovulation test on cd 10. I did get me this stuff called fertilitea but can not find it. I think Boater threw it out by mistake.
Well my mouth is finally feeling better and I am not on amoxicillin anymore woo hoo. I felt like I lived on the stuff for months...lol I go back next Thursday to get the crown put on and get some cavities filled. I need to start that bleaching kit, he wants me to do that for a week before he fills the cavities.
Little Guy is still as ornery as ever. Nothing reallt new with him. Boater took the boat out yesterday when he got home for a test run and of course the motor stoped working, so he came home and fixed the one that came with it he still needs to tinker with it but hopefully it will run good for him. I felt so bad for him he had such a bad day yesterday. We were going to go out on it today but can't since the truck broke down.
Well I think I jabbered enough =) Have a great day and Take care!!
TTFN

5 Comments:

  • At 6/13/2006 11:09 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Good luck! What does the estradiol do? Sorry about the truck, hope it's not too expensive to fix it!

     
  • At 6/13/2006 12:02 PM, Blogger JC said…

    Adding the estradiol helps the lining of the uterus to develop ppoperly (in preparation for the arrival of the fertilized egg it will have to nourish)
    Thats what the chart say'a

     
  • At 6/13/2006 9:23 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    Sorry to here about the truck JC, I too hope it doe snot cost alot to fix.

     
  • At 6/14/2006 2:19 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Oh no! That really sucks about the truck! I hope it doesn't cost an arm and leg!!!!

    Good luck with this cycle, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed!!

     
  • At 6/14/2006 3:42 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    blah that sucks about the car..But I hear.. We just spent another 250 fixing ours and now we are so broke BECAUSE of that car..ugh
    Good luck with this cycle..Keepign fingies crossed for ya!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter