Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, June 15, 2006

Well...


Hello peps, How is everyone? I'm doing pretty good, a little tired but good. Little Guy's been waking up like around 2-3 AM and he so hard to get back to sleep =) Well we got the truck towed to an auto repair shop, we didn't take it to the same place we had the car worked on ( they take way to long and are very exspensive) The problem was the fuel pump so they fixed it and we even got it back the same day, that was the good part the bad part is it cost $770.00. The gas gage works now to. I am going to hate to see what my credit card bills gonna be.
Not to much going on here we are trying to get the house together cuz it's getting appraised on Monday. So we started on our bedroom wow that took all day. It was still a little cluttered from when we did the kitchen and living room. Today it's just me cleaning, I am gonna tackle the one spare bedroom we use to hang out in, it was our computer rm. Which I am hoping to be turning it into a nursery very soon.
Boater is still having problems with his boat motors I don't know why he even bought the last one. He took the boat out last week and it work for probably 5 minutes he said. I just wished we didn't have to spend so much for the work on my teeth and that the darn truck's fuel pump went up, so he could have gotten a new motor and wouldn't have to worry about these used ones. He has one almost working so hopefully he'll be able to go fishing soon. We still haven't gone swimming in our pool yet. The pump on that went up so we had to get another one eeewwww it was sooo green, but looks a lot better now.
Well it's almost time for babydancing woo hoo =) This estradiol I'm taking is giving me horrible hot flashes, and I'm ready for it to make my hair all oily.
I guess thats about it. I hope everyone has a great day. Take Care!!
TTFN

6 Comments:

  • At 6/15/2006 12:16 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Have you tried washing your hair in beer? Maybe that will help with the oilyness of it..Have fun 'dancin'!

    That sucks about the motors he needs to just break down and buy a brand new one, you guys are blowing so much on used ones ya know,that stinks..

    Hope your having a wonderful Thursday!!!

     
  • At 6/15/2006 12:29 PM, Blogger JC said…

    Well when it starts getting oily I just start washing it with dish soap and shampoo for oily hair and htta seems to do the trick. I have never had oily hair and I hope that after these drugs I won't have it again =)

     
  • At 6/15/2006 5:36 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    That's great that it got fixed so quickly, sorry it was so expensive, though! Have fun baby dancing!

     
  • At 6/15/2006 9:14 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    Yep have fun baby dancing! At least you got your truck back quick, thats always good. Yep like Ali said just buy a new motor seems to be the easiest fix, if you have the money that is.

     
  • At 6/16/2006 10:52 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    WooHoo the dance is on! :) Have fun!!

    Glad you got Boaters truck fixed. I hate when unexpected expenses keep popping up! Definitely can put a damper on things.

    Hope you have a great weekend!!!

     
  • At 6/16/2006 11:55 AM, Blogger JC said…

    Boaters truck..haha it's actually my truck but since I stopped working he has used it more and since he got that one boat last yr so I guess it's our truck now =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter