Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!!


I want to wish all the Daddy's out there a Happy Father's Day!! I hope you are enjoying your day!

Hello everyone, how are ya's doing? I'm doing pretty good. Been cleaning most of the day getting ready for them to come and appraise the house tomorrow morning between 9-11 AM knowing my luck they will be knocking on the door at 9 AM sharp...lol
Boater had to work today so he got his goodies when he came home and you know where he was for a while on Ebay...lol He's taking a nap right now. He went fishing with a friend last night and only got a few hrs sleep.
I think he's having a nice day so far minus having to work.
I am kinda getting excited. I think I just may ovulate this month. That OV-Watch I got gives you 4 fertile days and 2 ovulation day's. I got fertile day one on it Friday so now I'm on fertile day 3 so I'm guessing I should ovulate Tuesday. I was a little concerned after reading how it works on their website. This is what it say's
During a woman's cycle, there is a surge of chloride ion levels that is expected about 6 days BEFORE ovulation. This surge comes about four days before the estrogen surge and approximately five days before the LH surge, making it an earlier predictor of ovulation than any other chemical surge during the month.
So I was thinking maybe the estradiol I was taking made it think I was getting ready to ovulate. So I emailed them and got an email back saying that The estradiol has no known effect on ov-watch. If it reads fertile day 1 then you are on fertile day 1!! WOO HOO so hopefully I will ovulate and we will be able to catch that eggie and have a March baby =)
I guess thats it here. I hope you all have had a nice weekend. Take Care!!
TTFN

3 Comments:

  • At 6/18/2006 10:53 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    Woo Hoo! I'm so excited for you! You better be jumpin your hubby when he wakes up from his nap, LOL.

     
  • At 6/19/2006 12:46 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Husker had to work this morning too, but we had a wonderful afternoon/evening together!!

    I have a good feeling about you this time too... especially around Thursday/Friday!!

     
  • At 6/19/2006 1:26 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    That sounds exciting!!
    Good luck!!
    I hope Boater had a great Father's Day!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter