Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, July 09, 2006

Not to Much...


Hello, how's everyones weekend going? Mines going ok I guess. I am still a little bummed that I just started my 5th cycle. I thought I would be pregnant by now you know thinking it's got to be easier now since I had Little Guy, but it's ending up being harder.
Well Boater started his vacation yesterday. The messed up thing about it is he came home Friday from work and needed to get directions so he could go pick up this trolling motor he got for the boat. So he leaves to go get it and guess what? The truck won't start, it's doing the same thing it did a few weeks ago. So I was like call that guy that worked on it maybe the fuel pump he put on is defective somehow. So the guy came out yesterday and ran some test on it and he said the fuel pump is working it's just not pumping the gas. He's suppose to pick it up Monday afternoon and look at it Tuesday. I am hoping that it is a bad fuel pump, he said he wouldn't charge us if that was the case. So Boater has to wait on going fishing or just taking it out.
I went to the dentist Thursday had a few cavities filled he said he would do them all on the phone then when I get there he said his only doing a couple then 2 next visit ugh!! I am so tired of going I can not wait for all this crap to be over with. I did get kinda ticked off at the receptionist, she comes out and this office is only so big I mean the waiting rm only has 4 chairs well anyhoo she's like are you going to be paying anything on the ballance. I was like What???? I am over paid I gave them $2,532.50 the dau we realized that we would have to pull that second tooth he was doing the root canal in. He told me he wasn't charging me for it but come to find out he is charging me for the time which I understand but don't have me thinking that your not charging me anything. so I was actually overpaid like $400 well not now since I had those cavites filled. So they go into his office then when he came in to work on my teeth he was like yeah the ballance will be like $1,010.00 I was like whatever then he numbs me up and leaves for a few minutes then comes back in saying that with the discount it will be $700 much better....lol I really don't like his receptionist at all. I feel you don't discuss ppls bills were everyone can hear it's not there business!!
I started my 5th cycle yesterday. I got it at 6 pm I hate getting it that late when I'm on the clomid. I like to have a full day of flow for cycle day 1...lol I know TMI but my ob said to count it as day one if you get it up to 12 AM so I guess I'm on day 2. It is knocking me for a loop I am very ,very crampy sharp intense cramps. I was bored the other day and they were talking on this pregnancy board about this woman who does predictions on when you'll concieve and what it will be . She does them for free but you have to wait months for it but it you give her a few bucks she'll have it to you with in 48 hrs. So I was curious and gave in to it. This is what she said it's a little long.

would tell you DEC, so that is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in. Would also tell you GIRL.

When it comes to your daughter would tell you that I see a girl with a bit of curly hair. Will usually have curls in her hair when she is younger and would say that everytime her hair is cut above her shoulders you will see this curl come in.

Your daughter loves to build things. loves to play with building blocks when she is younger and then send them tumbling done while she laughs really hard. Will often do this with dominoes and stack them up in really neat patterns just to have the fun of watching them all fall down. Would say that she is very much into lego, likes to create amazing little buildings with them and given enough lego would create "Cities" out of it and probably cover a good portion of her room. i think that you will find that she likes to play with lego more than any other toy. The indefinate possiblities, the endless creative opportunities. Just finds it fun and can spend hours doing it. Also seeing your daughter around the age of 8, and having rather long hair. Prefers to keep it back in a pony tale and then have it braided. This is going to be the way she likes to keep it for almost a year. Keeps it free from tangles, easy to manage, and easy to maintain.

When it comes to career choices would link your daughter to design. I would say that this is more of the inside design of houses/buildings before they are event built. She usually works with colors, and styles of moulding, to acheive a certain look. Often hired by hotels or film industry to help decorate a particular room to a particular theme.

your daughter will have amazing focus and stamina. Able to continue on for hours and often wroking longer hours than she planned on. Something that her husband teases her about. Would say that this career starts around the age of 24, and is very successful before she turns 32. I see her with one girl and one boy and would also link marriage to the age of 29.


I sure hope she's wrong about Dec. I am so corney....lol
I hope everyone's having a nice weekend. I am getting some alone time =) Boater took Little Guy out to get him new shoes and to take him to the park. I am just cramping to much to go I may take a nap. Take Care!!
TTFN

1 Comments:

  • At 7/10/2006 9:30 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    That's too cool! And December's only a few months away, so that's not really too bad. She said it could be the month you find out, so you could actually get pregnant in November...and that's only 4 months away. I know sooner is better, but be patient, maybe your baby is meant to be conceived at a certain time and you really don't have any control over it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter